🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Elon Musk and I Have A Lot In Common

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
For lately Liberals have been taking what we say completely out of context. He's right in saying that nobody has been trying to assassinate Kamala Harris and that they would just get a new puppet anyways even if they did.

He's not threatening her any more than I am by saying that if she wins this election we as a nation might have to go into American Revolution mode to save our country and own lives but yet the liberals have been saying that I'm threatening to assassinate her lately. They just don't listen!! 🙄

For lately Liberals have been taking what we say completely out of context. He's right in saying that nobody has been trying to assassinate Kamala Harris and that they would just get a new puppet anyways even if they did.

He's not threatening her any more than I am by saying that if she wins this election we as a nation might have to go into American Revolution mode to save our country and own lives but yet the liberals have been saying that I'm threatening to assassinate her lately. They just don't listen!! 🙄

Blah. Blah. Blah. :yapyapyapf:

He's butt ugly...

Do you think Donald Trump got himself where he is today on his merit?

You’re advocating violence.

And there’s no jokes about this kinda thing

Forum List

Back