Elon Musk, most hated man in history

It is if you're disabled or have some certain medical conditions.

Many of the top scientists in the world are working on the brain-computer interface.

There's a guy named Marmarelis at USC who can freeze (turn off) the hippocampus in a live rat and replace it with a computer, and the rat will still navigate mazes and learn.

We have people with color blindness, people missing limbs, deaf people (which is already being done, by companies like Advanced Bionics), ... the list goes on.

The potential for curing illness is tremendous. Implants could eventually replace drugs as the treatment of choice, because most drugs are nonspecific and have plenty of side effects.

But scruffy, you are intelligent enough to know that they will never settle for using the technology only for benevolent purposes.

I disagree. They're also good for taking the clot shots.

And then forcing them to exercise daily in the gym so that we can see Sudden Death Syndrome in action and take some lovely videos of them gasping out their last words ,
" Forgive me ,I was so wrong . But above all , Baby Jesus , so Stupid ".

P.S. Then maybe hearing Baby reply," Fuck Off you Brain Turds . You are no good for our club ."

Never forget that he wants to put a computer chip in your brain.
They should do that to Lefties, then they may be able to think, possibly understand economics too.

I don't hate Musk, I just think he's a bellend when he opens his mouth. He should be in the background and his PR team interface with the public instead. He's American anyhow so he blurts a lot of shit with no evidence/support behind most of his verbal diarrhea.

And then forcing them to exercise daily in the gym so that we can see Sudden Death Syndrome in action and take some lovely videos of them gasping out their last words ,
" Forgive me ,I was so wrong . But above all , Baby Jesus , so Stupid ".

P.S. Then maybe hearing Baby reply," Fuck Off you Brain Turds . You are no good for our club ."

Wow! That will be a great mind movie to keep in the queue for those nights when the insomnia flares up!

Thank you!

A microchip in your brain isnt a good thing.
That is the other perspective .

Until the recent moves , many considered Elon a complete fabrication and a CIA insert as control opposition .
And I was definitely inclined to that idea and still am , though now with more caution .

Suppose the plan is much deeper than most yet realise and that this apparent move towards Freedom of Speech etc is just a softening up exercise and preparatory to the big WEF move -- chip the bastards .
Which Elon will merrily lead the Sheeple to accept as their Freedom role model , hero etc .

That is the other perspective .

Until the recent moves , many considered Elon a complete fabrication and a CIA insert as control opposition .
And I was definitely inclined to that idea and still am , though now with more caution .

Suppose the plan is much deeper than most yet realise and that this apparent move towards Freedom of Speech etc is just a softening up exercise and preparatory to the big WEF move -- chip the bastards .
Which Elon will merrily lead the Sheeple to accept as their Freedom role model , hero etc .

Even more effective than the clot shot at singling out the "troublemakers".

First PureBloods and then PureBrains.

I'll die first, literally. We're all going to die eventually and where I plan on going, they won't let me in if I take that mark.

(Formal invitation to the leftist vermin here on the board to symbolically dance on my grave. Bring it.)

Why? This chap invented reusable space boosters, something NASA couldn't do, he capitalized electric cars. He is autistic. African American immigrant, He dared to expose the hypocrisy of the left by buying twitter.
Don't forget the pillow guy

Anyone who is seen as remotely sympathetic to Trump or those opposed to the DNC will be destroyed.

Naturally, you have the freedom to be destroyed yourself cuz democracy is so wonderful and all.

I know enough that I don't want some chunk of computer hardware that I know nothing about connected to my brain.
Maybe not today, but the idea that this has no future purpose is naive.

How about Joe Stalin?
Maybe we need a nominating process. That was just my list off the top of my head, based on who gets the most acrimony on here. There are much more accurate accountings, better to stand the test of time, and Stalin would definitely rate.

Maybe we need a nominating process. That was just my list off the top of my head, based on who gets the most acrimony on here. There are much more accurate accountings, better to stand the test of time, and Stalin would definitely rate.
We could add Jeffrey Dahmer to that list.

How about Nancy Pelosi?
No. Overall, even with all her faults, she did a good job in her role, and now she is quietly gone from center stage at her own decision.

Forum List

Back