Elon Musk: Screw You California, I’m Taking Tesla to Texas

With the way texASS works without no state income tax.
They and Florida will be raising taxes hugely.
MAGA COVID-19 has seen to that. WHEE!
They will turn blue sooner.
Enjoy the no money coming in to run the states.

I love it when assholes still write Texas as Texass while insulting a Minority-Majority State that has an Economy that rivals California!

You have no damn clue about Texas and yet you keep on showing your damn ass!
But you supported your buddies insulting California. Why is that?

The dominoes keep falling faster and faster as the Left destroy the once Golden State.

Good on him.

Actually that is very dumb. Tesla is getting lots of tax credits compared to other states just to stay in California.
Elon is bitchin because of CV-19 lock down. Because of that he wants to move???

The facilities in Fremont is very huge, complex, and built to maximum efficiency. If he start building his facilities now May 2020 in Texas or Nevada he is lucky if can start producing by end of 2021. Tesla loss $1 billion in 2018 and $800+ millions 2019. Now he is going to spend more $millions added to his loss??? Plus loss of EV car productivities? He is not going to move. That I guarantee you.

Lots of his engineers and scientist came from Berkeley and Stanford with sign up bonuses. If he move to Texas what the fuck kind of employees he will get?

With the way texASS works without no state income tax.
They and Florida will be raising taxes hugely.
MAGA COVID-19 has seen to that. WHEE!
They will turn blue sooner.
Enjoy the no money coming in to run the states.
California is left collecting taxes from illegals and sidewalk shitters.
Either you are ignorant or stupid to say something like that or both. You may want to read this link to update ignorance.

In total, California contributes the most individual taxes to the federal budget.

As of the most recent tax year for which figures were available (2017), Californians paid over $234 billion in federal income taxes. That's about 15% of the national total, and nearly 95 times as much as paid by residents of Vermont
/——/ Libs love redistribution of wealth—- as long as they don’t have to pony up any coin.

The dominoes keep falling faster and faster as the Left destroy the once Golden State.

Good on him.

Actually that is very dumb. Tesla is getting lots of tax credits compared to other states just to stay in California.
Elon is bitchin because of CV-19 lock down. Because of that he wants to move???

The facilities in Fremont is very huge, complex, and built to maximum efficiency. If he start building his facilities now May 2020 in Texas or Nevada he is lucky if can start producing by end of 2021. Tesla loss $1 billion in 2018 and $800+ millions 2019. Now he is going to spend more $millions added to his loss??? Plus loss of EV car productivities? He is not going to move. That I guarantee you.

Lots of his engineers and scientist came from Berkeley and Stanford with sign up bonuses. If he move to Texas what the fuck kind of employees he will get?
Your ignorance is incredible.

Forum List

Back