Elon Musk warns A.I. could create an immortal dictator from which we can never escape

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
OPINION (CNBC) – Superintelligence — a form of artificial intelligence (AI) smarter than humans — could create an “immortal dictator,” billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk warned. In a documentary by American filmmaker Chris Paine, Musk said that the development of superintelligence by a company or other organization of people could result in a form of AI that governs the world.
Elon Musk warns A.I. could create an ‘immortal dictator from which we can never escape’

Maybe idiots can relate to movies instead of us telling them it is reality. All the movies you dumbasses ever watched where AI takes over , and it's quite often in the movies. There's your out come dumbasses if you only knew how much you all donn't know...........

• Banned
Messages fed through movies sheep can never dissect messages that are our reality already and or will be.

Messages fed through movies sheep can never dissect messages that are our reality already and or will be.

Rollerball, too. Old 1975 movie with James Caan. The AI that ran the world lost the 16th century and all of Shakespeare.

• Banned

Rollerball, too. Old 1975 movie with James Caan. The AI that ran the world lost the 16th century and all of Shakespeare.

LOL

look i'm serious there are small subliminal messages within movies that prepare the population for lets say technology......... I will write this the best way I can , if it makes sense to you is another story LOL.......

but look at it this way when we go to the movies we have little messages that we see like popcorn across the screen, pop, candy etc i'm sure you are aware of how that is subliminal messaging to make people hungry for theater food........ " subliminal messaging)

It's in almost all movies and all tv ads, and def. anytime you go to a movie theater. The messaging is obviously different for different reasons..

upload_2019-4-10_9-51-34.png

9 Ads With Subliminal Messages You've Probably Missed

EXAMPLE OF MESSAGING.

OPINION (CNBC) – Superintelligence — a form of artificial intelligence (AI) smarter than humans — could create an “immortal dictator,” billionaire entrepreneur Elon Musk warned. In a documentary by American filmmaker Chris Paine, Musk said that the development of superintelligence by a company or other organization of people could result in a form of AI that governs the world.
Elon Musk warns A.I. could create an ‘immortal dictator from which we can never escape’

Maybe idiots can relate to movies instead of us telling them it is reality. All the movies you dumbasses ever watched where AI takes over , and it's quite often in the movies. There's your out come dumbasses if you only knew how much you all donn't know...........
AI really does bother me. Not in my lifetime, hopefully, but 300-500 years out?
Benefits & Risks of Artificial Intelligence - Future of Life Institute

• Banned

it should be very concerning even now. Even for the 20 somethings there is real dangers of this taking over even as I write this it already is this is why the want to push 5G................. connection of dots 2. smart cities 3. smart cars smart tv's smart phones, see where i'm going

the already control our home lights, heating and it's getting worse yearly.

What I wrote there is so light touching on it all it's not funny.

p.s.
Oh yeah and I forgot to mention we have 2 of the biggest experts in this area warning us and people still are NOT listening they think it's a joke not true etc.......... It is all being painted as great and grand it's not.

LOL

look i'm serious there are small subliminal messages within movies that prepare the population for lets say technology......... I will write this the best way I can , if it makes sense to you is another story LOL.......

but look at it this way when we go to the movies we have little messages that we see like popcorn across the screen, pop, candy etc i'm sure you are aware of how that is subliminal messaging to make people hungry for theater food........ " subliminal messaging)

It's in almost all movies and all tv ads, and def. anytime you go to a movie theater. The messaging is obviously different for different reasons..

View attachment 255116

9 Ads With Subliminal Messages You've Probably Missed

EXAMPLE OF MESSAGING.

Well, if they were trying to send me subliminal messages about AI being the best thing since sliced bread, they sure failed with me. Nobody messes with Shakespeare.

I will never trust a machine (and I don't care how smart it is, a computer is a machine) with all the eggs in the human basket. That's just nuts.
Besides, we're special because we're somewhat unpredictable. That is what makes life interesting. I understand the drive toward perfected intelligence that cannot make mistakes or evil choices, but ... there ain't nuthin perfect, not even a machine.

Who gets to decide what the AI component is allowed to do or know? Once started can such a thing be controlled?

My biggest fear is China or Russia or some other amoral society will create something that can't be countered.

You watch too many movies.

Forum List

Back