Elon Musk's Twitter Is A Clusterf@$#!

I read about 10 paragraphs...Musk wants them to quit. Too many people getting paid to delete tweets.

Well if I paid out the ass for a company bleeding MY money I'd want to put it on a paying basis too.

Just goes to show that unless it comes from the US or a state treasury the sorry-ass dem leeches don't want to pay for anything.

Hey, maybe Twitter could start taking EBT.....I suspect a lot of those "smart dems" are getting it. :laughing0301:

Smart people give a new CEO at least 2 quarters before they even BEGIN to evaluate the new management of a company. Liberals gave Musk about 2 minutes.
That dumb ass is going to break records on how fast one can tank a company.

Watch....

Smart people are saying that you should get off Twitter now while you can...

So funny. All these snowflake creeps are getting fired or leaving hoping to go over to Meta for a job thinking they will be safe there and now Meta is laying off or firing 5,000 people so won't be hiring NO ONE.

And all the leftists are running around like cockroaches now not sure what rock they can crawl back under!!! :laugh2:

GO TRUMP GO!

Well if I paid out the ass for a company bleeding MY money I'd want to put it on a paying basis too.

Just goes to show that unless it comes from the US or a state treasury the sorry-ass dem leeches don't want to pay for anything.

Hey, maybe Twitter could start taking EBT.....I suspect a lot of those "smart dems" are getting it. :laughing0301:
Good point...META is swishing down the toilet.

Forum List

Back