Emails Reveal President Obama Shut Down WW2 Memorial Knowing Vets Were Coming!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
If this doesn't suggest that our unconstitutional putative president doesn't respect our WW2 vets and servicemen, then I don't know what to say. If alive today, my father and other family members who served in WW2 would not appreciate the disrespect this putative president has shown towards our courageous servicemen who fought to protect the Constitution and the integrity of this nation that is on the brink of disaster today. What we have is a administration full of blatant criminals who engaged in a act of aggression towards these hero's of the Pacific and European theater. The framers of the Constitution, namely Article 2 Section 1, wanted a natural born citizen as a future president for the sole purpose of having allegiance to the United States of America and it's armed forces. What liberals have put in office the last 6 years is a man who's birth was governed by the British Act of 1948 due to his father being a British subject with allegiance to the British Crown. That concept has given us a putative president born with dual allegiances and total disrespect for this nations principles and the veterans of the greatest generation who sacrificed to save this country from tyranny. Again, how disgusting and disrespectful.

Emails Reveal Obama Admin Shut Down WW II Memorial Knowing Vets Were Coming

Another misleading thread by SG. Obama personally shutdown the monument in the face of visiting vets? No. You don't get to pass blame for this. The shutdown occured due to the actions of the far-right wing of the GOP who apparently control the House. You wanted the shutdown. Own it.

Nonessential government functions are nonessential

Hint to Republicans

Parks are nonessential
People are essential

note to left-wing nutjobs; Obama still found money to go golf with. that isn't essential either

Golf is Not government funded

republicans wanted monuments kept open, they shouldn't have shut down the government. The shutdown was nonessential and wasted $26 billion

Hint to Republicans

Parks are nonessential
People are essential

note to left-wing nutjobs; Obama still found money to go golf with. that isn't essential either

Golf is Not government funded

republicans wanted monuments kept open, they shouldn't have shut down the government. The shutdown was nonessential and wasted $26 billion

it's government-funded when the president is doing it you mindless moron; where do you think the money for his jet and limos and security come from?

Another misleading thread by SG. Obama personally shutdown the monument in the face of visiting vets? No. You don't get to pass blame for this. The shutdown occured due to the actions of the far-right wing of the GOP who apparently control the House. You wanted the shutdown. Own it.

You seem to be ignorant of the facts. Are you aware we are still under sequestration? Do you see the monuments closed or anything else? Obozo shut out the veterans, guys from my town, from visiting the WW2 Memorial to make it hurt. So quit blowing smoke up our asses.

As I recall the shutdown was caused because the republicans wanted to postpone the implementation of obamacare. Obama refused to worked with republicans then went on his own and deeded himself King to postpone obamacare exactly as the republican originally requested. Problem is Obama has no authority to make up or change the law anytime he feels like it.
The closing of the WWII war memorial when Obama knew there were vets traveling to visit is just one more reason Obama is a vindictive POS that has no R-S-P-E-C-T for real Americans. I am ashamed of his treatment of our Greatest American Heros ~

Last edited:

Hint to Republicans

Parks are nonessential
People are essential

It cost more to close them than to keep them open, your swallowing obama's load, well noted.

There are thousands of National Parks, Monuments and historic sites. Government shuts down they are essential or non essential. No time to do cost studies.

Parks are non essential
People are essential

Republicans bitched about the parks and didn't give a shit about the people that were affected by their shutdown

As I recall the shutdown was caused because the republicans wanted to postpone the implementation of obamacare. Obama refused to worked with republicans then went on his own and deeded himself King to postpone obamacare exactly as the republican originally requested. Problem is Obama has no authority to make up or change the law anytime he feels like it.
The closing of the WWII war memorial when Obama knew there were vets traveling to visit is just one more reason Obama is a vindictive POS that has no R-S-P-E-C-T for real Americans. I am ashamed of his treatment of our Greatest American Heros ~

Actually the shutdown was caused by Republicans refusing to pass a continuing resolution to keep the government running under the existing budget

They wanted to defund Obamacare. The "delay" was just a pathetic attempt to save face with their base

You seem to be ignorant of the facts. Are you aware we are still under sequestration? Do you see the monuments closed or anything else? Obozo shut out the veterans, guys from my town, from visiting the WW2 Memorial to make it hurt. So quit blowing smoke up our asses.

Only the obstructionists, the TPM, are responsible for the shut down, and that is how the people see it.

If this doesn't suggest that our unconstitutional putative president doesn't respect our WW2 vets and servicemen, then I don't know what to say. If alive today, my father and other family members who served in WW2 would not appreciate the disrespect this putative president has shown towards our courageous servicemen who fought to protect the Constitution and the integrity of this nation that is on the brink of disaster today. What we have is a administration full of blatant criminals who engaged in a act of aggression towards these hero's of the Pacific and European theater. The framers of the Constitution, namely Article 2 Section 1, wanted a natural born citizen as a future president for the sole purpose of having allegiance to the United States of America and it's armed forces. What liberals have put in office the last 6 years is a man who's birth was governed by the British Act of 1948 due to his father being a British subject with allegiance to the British Crown. That concept has given us a putative president born with dual allegiances and total disrespect for this nations principles and the veterans of the greatest generation who sacrificed to save this country from tyranny. Again, how disgusting and disrespectful.

Emails Reveal Obama Admin Shut Down WW II Memorial Knowing Vets Were Coming

Breitbart? :lmao:

the wacko right shouldn't have shut down the government. did you think you'd get to keep the window dressing you want but not pay workers?

yeah, that's the ticket….

Forum List

Back