Emails: The Double-Edged Sword

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
The wikileaks thing isn't just Hillary's emails. Of course if you wanted it to look like it was some mischievous hackers, you'd have them coming at both sides...."for fun". Stuff on Hillary looks pretty tame so far. Think there's any damning emails from/to Trump in the last 20 years or so?

See, I have a lot of trouble believing these gifted geeks are after the dems more than they are Trump. Yet we've not seen anything on Trump's emails. You know they're there. You know they've been in the cloud for all this time. You know they've known that since day 1 and before....

And there's a second damning thing the republicans have overlooked. If I'm right about the email thing; its choreography, then releasing a bunch of tame, but still personal, emails about Hillary and her family/close friends would have the opposite effect. Everyone can relate to not wanting their personal stuff gone through. Every time Fox News reports on one of these low level "tame" emails, they are saying to undecided voters "we won't respect your privacy either".

Emails: they're a double edged sword.

Clinton's emails could say she shot Kennedy and it wouldn't matter now. They have cried wolf so many fucking times over nothing no one but pussy grabbers care.

The wikileaks thing isn't just Hillary's emails. Of course if you wanted it to look like it was some mischievous hackers, you'd have them coming at both sides...."for fun". Stuff on Hillary looks pretty tame so far. Think there's any damning emails from/to Trump in the last 20 years or so?

See, I have a lot of trouble believing these gifted geeks are after the dems more than they are Trump. Yet we've not seen anything on Trump's emails. You know they're there. You know they've been in the cloud for all this time. You know they've known that since day 1 and before....

And there's a second damning thing the republicans have overlooked. If I'm right about the email thing; its choreography, then releasing a bunch of tame, but still personal, emails about Hillary and her family/close friends would have the opposite effect. Everyone can relate to not wanting their personal stuff gone through. Every time Fox News reports on one of these low level "tame" emails, they are saying to undecided voters "we won't respect your privacy either".

WOW! That's pretty thin soup. Even for you.
The very best is coming last!
Hillary WILL drop out for 'medical reasons' before the election. 100% guaranteed.

Hillary WILL drop out for 'medical reasons' before the election. 100% guaranteed.
That's so dumb I'll have to save it for Madam President.

Well, you also have to realize that a “release” is what Wikileaks is releasing. They can just as easily manufacture “bombshells”.

They are in the business of fleecing people for donations. So the more sensational, the more eyes on their site, the more donations. Easy equivalent.

The most hilarious thing is that if I were going to do anything devious, I wouldn’t use my “candycorn@____.com” address. I would create a gmail account like [email protected] and send it from there. Additionally, when you send an e-mail, whomever on the other side can make copies, forward it, publicize it, etc… Why would you send it in the first place?

Yet we’re supposed to believe that all of this was done and these “bombshells” are just there for the taking.

You’d have to be a damn fool to accept it at face value..after all, a criminal hacker who is illegally gaining access to other’s property is who you are trusting…

That's so dumb I'll have to save it for Madam President.
Bye asshole!
Permanent Ignore!
Go join the other Hillary ass lickers.

Well, you also have to realize that a “release” is what Wikileaks is releasing. They can just as easily manufacture “bombshells”.

Wonder what the tapes of the Howard Stern show have yet to reveal?...you know...other than Trump agreeing with Stern that Trump's daughter is a hot piece of ass...

See, I have a lot of trouble believing these gifted geeks are after the dems more than they are Trump.
Trump doesn't use email, just as many people his age, who are tech averse.

Ergo, hypocrites who think it is so weird that a 62 year old woman in 2009 might not want multiple devices that would just confuse her.

On one hand we get to see the truth on Clinton/government corruption...

And on the other hand... wait... there is no downside!

Wonder what the tapes of the Howard Stern show have yet to reveal?...you know...other than Trump agreeing with Stern that Trump's daughter is a hot piece of ass...

Well, that’s one thing. That is his voice or image. If I were to attach a word document to this message, I could type anything I wanted on that document. And if I pass it off as being truthful…

They are in the business of fleecing people for donations. So the more sensational, the more eyes on their site, the more donations. Easy equivalent.

The most hilarious thing is that if I were going to do anything devious, I wouldn’t use my “candycorn@____.com” address. I would create a gmail account like [email protected] and send it from there. Additionally, when you send an e-mail, whomever on the other side can make copies, forward it, publicize it, etc… Why would you send it in the first place?

Yet we’re supposed to believe that all of this was done and these “bombshells” are just there for the taking.

You’d have to be a damn fool to accept it at face value..after all, a criminal hacker who is illegally gaining access to other’s property is who you are trusting…

Oh no, it's a conspiracy theory! Everyone is out to get Hillary!

Oh no, it's a conspiracy theory! Everyone is out to get Hillary!
Your party has most of the princes and princesses of conspiracy theories, with the King of Conspiracies at the helm.

But ... this is one time where all the evidence point to a real conspiracy.

Odd how you conspiracy lovin’ fools love all the conspiracies, except the ones that are probably real.

That is what we would expect from stooges.

Forum List

Back