🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Emergency declared at Hanford as portion of tunnel containing NUKE waste collapses

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-5-9_10-11-11.png

SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) - A portion of a storage tunnel that contains rail cars full of radioactive waste collapsed Tuesday morning, forcing an emergency declaration at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation in southeastern Washington state.

Emergency declared at Hanford as portion of tunnel containing nuke waste collapses
------------------------------------------------------------------

When people become ill let us know how much of a CONSPIRACY you think it is then. and it could happen months later.
In other new below we have this going on as well.

===========================================

upload_2017-5-9_10-12-50.png

Nuclear Information and Resource Service tele-briefing, Apr 4, 2017 (emphasis added):

Question (at 1:03:45 in): Hi, I’m Norma Field calling from Chicago… I’ve seen that those huge plastic garbage bags that hold the waste from so-called decontamination in some places now have little chimneys attached to them. I’m imagining that since this is often organic waste that’s been baking under the sun, there are gases that have to be releases. Now, how effective are those bags at containing radionuclides if they have to be off-gassed in that way? Thank you.
radbags.jpg

Arnie Gundersen, nuclear engineer: You’re very observant. I noticed that when I was over there, too. I’ll let our other listeners know – when you think of these large fields of bags, they have organic matter in them. They have leaves and grass clippings and tree limbs and on and on, that as they decay, they give off methane gas, which of course is flammable. And the Japanese are terrified that they’ll get a fire – essentially spontaneous combustion in the center of these large piles, that could re-volitalize a million bags of radioactive waste again. So they have pipes sticking out of the piles at predetermined locations in an attempt to allow the radioactive and non-radioactive gasses – the explosive gasses, to leak out. I just keep thinking that sooner or later a lightning strike is going to cause one of these dumps of perhaps a million bags of radioactive contaminants to go up in fire again… What the Japanese are doing – and I witnessed this, we have some pictures up on the site about this – is they’re taking the bags with the least contamination – and they’re still contaminated – and burning them in incinerators that they’re building. No one is getting good data on what’s coming out those stacks, but I believe that the cesium is being released right up the stack again… I probably went ...............................

http://enenews.com/new-fear-of-expl...ased-nuclear-expert-japanese-government-is-te

"Hundreds of workers were in "take cover" position after a tunnel in a plutonium uranium extraction (PUREX) plant collapsed at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation early Tuesday morning.

The AP reports no workers were in the tunnel at the time of collapse. Workers at the site have now been evacuated. Workers farther away were told to remain indoors.

"I would underscore this is confined to a small area of the Hanford site," Destry Henderson, deputy news manager for the Hanford Joint Information Center, told NBC News. "There are no reports of injuries, no reports of a radiological release."

Tunnel at plutonium uranium extraction plant collapses in Hanford

23yo Site Manager John Roberts
reports only minor effects from
nuclear radiation have been reported
by his workers thus far. 'I feel a
little strange, a little different, but
I am doing ok,", John told reporters .

:p

• Banned
That place is very very close to a river and it's also one of the oldest plants there is.

Well at least you noticed and took time to check it out. See how much gets past those more worried about everything else but the very shit that will kill you, or make you very ill................and not a dam persons knows it's going on.

Next week the cancer begins Hmmm wonder why I have cancer they'll say in three years lmao.

That place is very very close to a river and it's also one of the oldest plants there is.

Well at least you noticed and took time to check it out. See how much gets past those more worried about everything else but the very shit that will kill you, or make you very ill................and not a dam persons knows it's going on.

Next week the cancer begins Hmmm wonder why I have cancer they'll say in three years lmao.
That's where they built the first bomb! The purex plant is there. That's the highest and hottest grade nuke waste. I was born in that state. You should Google three eyed fish found in river there!

It's okay they'll blame all the costs incurred to treat folks on Trump's health care act/repeal of ACA...

On a more serious note, don't these fuckers have an emergency clean up procedure like the lefties forced all the oil companies to have? (it's outrageous what the oil companies have to go through in Alaska) Or were WA nuke plants exempted from such things because they're in a blue area?

It's okay they'll blame all the costs incurred to treat folks on Trump's health care act/repeal of ACA...

On a more serious note, don't these fuckers have an emergency clean up procedure like the lefties forced all the oil companies to have? (it's outrageous what the oil companies have to go through in Alaska) Or were WA nuke plants exempted from such things because they're in a blue area?
We are talking nuke rods so hot they could burn a one acre lake in one hour! Literally boil it dry.

We are talking nuke rods so hot they could burn a one acre lake in one hour! Literally boil it dry.

one rod?

Forum List

Back