Emmanuel Macron protested yesterday against Putin's annexation of Crimea & Brexit/Election meddling

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Oh wait. Actually, he doesn't give a shit. Here he is yesterday as guest of Putin at yesterday's World Cup final celebrating a French goal. Western liberals are mute on Macron's "legitimizing" Putin.

TELEMMGLPICT000169490379_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRbT7RcFV0YKrguRthuoIjH-EQqP604NC3MadruGCuzs.jpeg

Oh, may be he was protesting against Obama's meddling in Brexit?

Former US President Barack Obama literally flew to England to tell people how to vote in their referendum. A move the Guardian described as“friendly.” Hmmm again.

On the flip side, as the Twitter thread from journalist Mike Hind outlines: “the foreign dark money for Brexit was American. Mark my words.”

This week in Russophobia

Oh wait. Actually, he doesn't give a shit. Here he is yesterday as guest of Putin at yesterday's World Cup final celebrating a French goal. Western liberals are mute on Macron's "legitimizing" Putin.

TELEMMGLPICT000169490379_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqRbT7RcFV0YKrguRthuoIjH-EQqP604NC3MadruGCuzs.jpeg

Please support the pic with a link?

Never mind they were playing France and France won. so no he was not there for Putin or backing putin.

Former US President Barack Obama literally flew to England to tell people how to vote in their referendum. A move the Guardian described as“friendly.” Hmmm again.

On the flip side, as the Twitter thread from journalist Mike Hind outlines: “the foreign dark money for Brexit was American. Mark my words.”

This week in Russophobia

So they knew it was coming from him , how Brexit could hurt the UK. So a whole bunch of them didn't mess with the election underhandedly. I remember Bibi coming before our congress and talking about taking Iran down.

This week in Russophobia
if you want to know what not caring looks like, look at the bootlicking in Helsinki.

This week in Russophobia
if you want to know what not caring looks like, look at the bootlicking in Helsinki.
I can understand why Deep State and its puppets are terrified of Trump/Putin meeting: those two working together is the worst nightmare for Deep State. And if Trump and Putin agree about certain Globalists' projects it will be "Game Over!" for Deep State pretty darn soon and they know it. That's why all the sane part of the world should welcome this historical meeting and stay hopeful.

Forum List

Back