Employee of the month awarded to A.O.C.

I never buy their stuff since I can make it by hand better and cheaper.

Homemade always best but sometimes people don't have time ....crack a can open ......I still say ya can never go wrong with a can of goya beans
Nasty, I've worked as an electronic tech in the food industry I don't trust the level of apathy those line workers extoll.

Youre saying they're dirty and unclean

Dats wayciss
Your white supremacist views have been reported
Yeah, I am racist against mass-produced foods...

Not exactly a yuge fan either especially highly processed foods laced with salt sugars and chemicals ....they're just cans of beans....high quality goya beans
No ones forcing you to eat them
You'll have to wait to be told what to eat ....shortly
Bugs are on the list
If I want beans I can cook my own I don't need someone doing it for me...I grow my own peppers and spices also nothing tastes better than fresh ingredients and yes, I also grow the beans, ole for independence...
Oh I totally agree ...growing your own is still always the best ....
And I'm sure the urban single working mother and busy families all across the land do the same

Have a can of beans it won't kill ya

Goya is not sold in every store in the USA it is not sold in the supermarkets where I live nor at the super mercado in town....

It was north east brand ...theyre everywhere now ....many major chains

They sell Old El Paso and Taco Bell brands around here or the store brands...another reason to make yer own...blah...

Authentic LatinX brands are great.. Even IF they are owned by a yucky conservative.. You better believe GOya is sold anywhere where the stores give a damn about their LatinX customers.

Not where I live I think they may have some at the Wal Mart twenty miles down the highway. If you want Latin stuff you hit up the super mercado( there is two) in town for the cheapest beer and the chorizo for the fastest case of explosive diarrhea you've ever experienced...

Can you do it at scale? How many more are like yourself and are willing to forgo the opportunity to purchase from them and make it subjectively better and cheaper; like yourself??
I know lots of farmers around here who do it for a living I just do it because that is what my grandparents did along with canning foods and fruit......

Lots.

Can you do it at scale? How many more are like yourself and are willing to forgo the opportunity to purchase from them and make it subjectively better and cheaper; like yourself??
I know lots of farmers around here who do it for a living I just do it because that is what my grandparents did along with canning foods and fruit......

Lots.
Sure, that is more than a little..I live in a rural community and for some reason, a lot of farmers live around here..

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

1607482942060.png

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods
CEO Bob Unanue (ooh-NON-new-a) respond to AOC's threatened boycott of his delicious foods? Well, he named her "employee of the month" for helping increase sales. Interesting man, & unafraid to speak of faith, family & patriotism: https://spreaker.com/episode/423650

She into selling t-shirts and hoodies now
Watch out che !
Good for Goya Foods. Sounds like she knows how to stimulate sales growth. :auiqs.jpg:

AOC is to Goya Foods what the Magic Kenyan was to Remington Arms.
Just another case where Democrats are their own worse enemy...the filthy fucks refuse to get out of their own way.

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods
CEO Bob Unanue (ooh-NON-new-a) respond to AOC's threatened boycott of his delicious foods? Well, he named her "employee of the month" for helping increase sales. Interesting man, & unafraid to speak of faith, family & patriotism: https://spreaker.com/episode/423650

Watch out che !
Good for Goya Foods. Sounds like she knows how to stimulate sales growth. :auiqs.jpg:

Just another case where Democrats are their own worse enemy...the filthy fucks refuse to get out of their own way.
Neither can the homeboy racists, even when stating opinion on a message board. If your statement had just used his real name, you would not have looked like just another racist jerk, as all the rest of your statement of opinion is valid and true whether democrats would like to admit it or not. At the same time, look at the damage done by Rudy and crew to the legal fight the president wanted. Truly trump supporting republicans are also, often their own worst enemy.

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods

Watch out che !

Neither can the homeboy racists, even when stating opinion on a message board. If your statement had just used his real name, you would not have looked like just another racist jerk, as all the rest of your statement of opinion is valid and true whether democrats would like to admit it or not. At the same time, look at the damage done by Rudy and crew to the legal fight the president wanted. Truly trump supporting republicans are also, often their own worst enemy.
There’s nothing racist about me parroting what he himself said.
Why would “RACIST” even come to mind for such a thing?
466a595412f921cba82e720302b4b127.jpg

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods

Watch out che !

Because you called him "Magic Kenyan". Hawaii says he was born in Hawaii. Under the constitutional reciprocity among the states, case closed. It is a racist remark.

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods

Watch out che !

Because you called him "Magic Kenyan". Hawaii says he was born in Hawaii. Under the constitutional reciprocity among the states, case closed. It is a racist remark.

So you concede that either Your New Messiah lied when talking to that Harvahhhrd "reporter" or Harvard University is a fake news producer.

Thank You!

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods

Watch out che !

So you concede that either Your New Messiah lied when talking to that Harvahhhrd "reporter" or Harvard University is a fake news producer.

Thank You!
I'll side with the state of Hawaii, as I support the constitution and it's doctrine of reciprocity among the states. The constitution did not recognize a "Harvahhhrd" reporter. Opinions vary. The law as put fourth in the constitution and ratified by the states, is the law.
Thank You!

So I'm getting the impression that bean snobs are supporting the GOYA boycott. But why can't bean snobs just live and let live. I buy GOYA because I'm a gringo. On the other hand, even though I jar my own tomatoes, I'm not going to badmouth Cento. Some people don't have the time to be bean or tomatoe snobs. Anyway, the Democrat party will kill you long before some store bought beans will.

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods

Watch out che !

Thank You!
I'll side with the state of Hawaii, as I support the constitution and it's doctrine of reciprocity among the states. The constitution did not recognize a "Harvahhhrd" reporter. Opinions vary. The law as put fourth in the constitution and ratified by the states, is the law.
Thank You!
So we agree!

If Hawaii is right and Obama was born there then either He lied to the Harvard newspaper or the Harvard newspaper lied.

So nice to see such agreement!

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods

Watch out che !

Thank You!
Thank You!
So we agree!

If Hawaii is right and Obama was born there then either He lied to the Harvard newspaper or the Harvard newspaper lied.

Fine with me. You can believe in and support the reporting of the Harvard paper and I will believe in and support the Constitution and the state of Hawaii.

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods

Watch out che !

Thank You!
Thank You!
So we agree!

Fine with me. You can believe in and support the reporting of the Harvard paper and I will believe in and support the Constitution and the state of Hawaii.

In other words...
tenor.gif

Michael Berry
@MichaelBerrySho

·
9h

How did
@GoyaFoods

Watch out che !

Thank You!
Thank You!
So we agree!

In other words...
tenor.gif
If the constitution is not fact and law, good enough for you to abide by, why don't you move to a country where you can? I remember when all republicans supported the validity of the law. Now, some support alternative fact(?), also known as bullshit.

Forum List

Back