Employers

LOL. You stupid ass. There is only one group in the US that matchs the other industrial nations in health statistics. For all the rest, our nation is almost in third world status. However, this one group has almost identical stats to those in Germany, Japan, and the other nations that have socialized health care systems.

That group is the people 65 and above in the US. Because they all have Medicare, or Mediaid.

--but, that's why the insurance companies are sending out checks.

But yes, single payer would be far preferable.

This opens the way to move the costs of health care from the employers, to the employee, through an income tax on all income. A universal single payer system that will lower costs for all, and get far better results since it will emphasize preventive care rather than trips to the emergency room.

Good point. I wanted single-payer but the lobbyists & repubs squashed that :(

If for-profit health-insurance companies get too greedy....and, continue jacking-up premiums....we could be fast-tracking towards single-payer pretty-damned-SOON!!!!!

LOL. You stupid ass. There is only one group in the US that matchs the other industrial nations in health statistics. For all the rest, our nation is almost in third world status. However, this one group has almost identical stats to those in Germany, Japan, and the other nations that have socialized health care systems.

That group is the people 65 and above in the US. Because they all have Medicare, or Mediaid.

I used to think the rw KNEW this but just chose not to admit it. Reading here, seeing how many - like willow and sniper - who make these huge sweeping proclamations while actually not knowing anything about it ... They really do believe this crap.

Worse, they refuse to educate themselves.

They actually believe libs should hold their hand and explain everything to them.

MORE fearmongering? Is that the best you can do? What's next? Death panels?

yep,, a 15 member death panel is in the OBAMATAX.. we'll tax ya til we kill ya.

If you've already got insurance, you won't be taxed. If you don't, you'll be taxed. Sounds like a bit of personal responsibility, IMO. Why should we have to pay for the care of people who can afford insurance? Sounds like you're defending free loaders!!!

sorenson.jpg

got an answer today and I predict unemployment will skyrocket.

I see someone doesn't understand the law.

So who pays for all the new enrollees?

I don't think you rw's GET IT.

I posted links for you. If you don't like those links there are zillions more available.

thats what happens when they get all their info from Murdoch TeeVee , Drudge, & breitbart.tv

Why is it that only the left, libs, dems have read the law? Why are they the only only ones who know they already benefit from it?

Why do rw's refuse to educate themselves while holding all kinds of screwy opinions?

This law benefits the right too. Why are they insisting on stepping over money in order to hate President Obama?

Why do they purposely insist on being uninformed?

If you've already got insurance, you won't be taxed. If you don't, you'll be taxed. Sounds like a bit of personal responsibility, IMO. Why should we have to pay for the care of people who can afford insurance? Sounds like you're defending free loaders!!!

I've never defended the 50% of the freeloading non taxpaying citizens. NEVER.

Make others pay for your trip to the Emergency room.

Its the Repub way.

I see someone doesn't understand the law.

I don't think you rw's GET IT.

I posted links for you. If you don't like those links there are zillions more available.

thats what happens when they get all their info from Murdoch TeeVee , Drudge, & breitbart.tv

Why is it that only the left, libs, dems have read the law? Why are they the only only ones who know they already benefit from it?

Why do rw's refuse to educate themselves while holding all kinds of screwy opinions?

This law benefits the right too. Why are they insisting on stepping over money in order to hate President Obama?

Why do they purposely insist on being uninformed?

obamatax raises taxes on the taxpayers by 500 billion dollars, it robs medicare of 500 billion dollars. and we should be happy? you're a dumb assed mother fucker.

Forum List

Back