Empty NFL and NCAA stadiums, but high school football is back to normal ?

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I should have taken pictures, but I just drove past a game in a medium sized Texas city Friday night
and the parking lots were full of cars and visiting school buses and the stands were probably 3/4 full, - no masks being worn that I could see, and no social distancing at all. If this is the norm across the country, I'm not sure what to think about it just 2 days after finding out the president has the virus.

One would think this ups the seriousness level, but who am I to say ? And this is a town where all the stores, restaurants and most businesses require at least mask-wearing, sometimes temp-checks, hand sanitizing etc,...

Any insight on this ? Here's a random image I found with about 6 or 7 people wearing a mask.....
1601751222005.png

Last edited:
I should have taken pictures, but I just drove past a game in a medium sized Texas city Friday night
and the parking lots were full of cars and visiting school buses and the stands were probably 3/4 full, - no masks being worn that I could see, and no social distancing at all. If this is the norm across the country, I'm not sure what to think about it just 2 days after finding out the president has the virus.

One would think this ups the seriousness level, but who am I to say ? And this is a town where all the stores, restaurants and most businesses require at least mask-wearing, sometimes temp-checks, hand sanitizing etc,...

Any insight on this ?
View attachment 396528
Texas has always made me proud,they STILL stand up to government corruption with the DONT MESS WITH TEXAS slogan.these people all see that covid is a hoax.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back