In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge,
let me never be put to shame,
deliver me in your righteousness.

Turn your ear to me,
come quickly to my rescue,
be my rock of refuge,
a strong fortess to save me.

Since you are my rock and my fortress,
for the sake of your name lead me and guide me.

Free me from the trap that is set for me,
for you are my refuge.

Into your hands I commit my spirit,
redeem me, O LORD, the God of truth.

I hate those who cling to worthless idols,
I trust in the LORD.

I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
for you saw my affliction
and knew the anguish of my soul.

You have not handed me over to the enemy
but have set my feet in a large place.

Be merciful to me, O LORD, for I am in distress,
my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and my body with grief.

My life is consumed by anguish
and my years by groaning,
my strength fails because of my
affliction,
and my bones grow weak.

Because of all my enemies,
I am the utter contempt of my neighbors,
I am a dread to my friends -
those who see me on the street flee from me.

I am forgotten by them as though I were dead,
I have become like broken pottery.

For I hear the slander of many,
there is terror on every side,
they conspire against me
and plot to take my life.

But I trust in you, O LORD,
I say, You are my God.
My times are in your hands,
deliver me from my enemies
and from those who pursue me.

Let your face shine upon your servant,
save me in your unfailing love,
Let me not be put to shame,
O LORD.
for I have cried out to you,
but let the wicked be be put to shame,
and lie silent in the grave.

Let their lying lips be silenced,
for with pride and contempt
they speak arrogantly against the righteous.

How great is your goodness,
which you have stored up for those who fear you,
which you bestow in the sight of men,
on those who take refuge in you.

In the shelter of your presence you hide them
from the intrigues of men,
in your dwelling you keep them
safe
from accusing tongues.

Praise be to the LORD,
for he showed his wonderful love
to me
when I was in a besieged city.

In my alarm I said,
I am cut off from your sight!

Yet you heard my cry for mercy
when I called to you for help.

Love the LORD, all his saints!
The LORD preserves the faithful,
but the proud he pays back in full.

Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the LORD.

This is the prayer the LORD has put in my heart for today.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...e-book-of-prayer-praise-and-meditation-3.html

Last edited:
The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise up against me, in this will I be confident. One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after, that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire of his temple.

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavillion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me, he shall set me upon a rock. And now mine head shall be lifted up above my enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy: I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.

Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face, my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face from me, put not thy servant away in anger, thou hast been my help, leave me not, neither forsake me, then the LORD will take me up. Teach me thy way, O LORD and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.

Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty. I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 27: 1 - 14

Christ-on-a-stick! You are SUCH a pussy! :lol: If he ever did exist (of which there is NOTHING, NADA, NO THING to even PROVE he lived) and he came back?? I'd nail his ass back up on a cross and he'd bloody well stay up there this time!
Turn the other cheek and take it! :lol:

[MENTION=49785]warwulf[/MENTION]
You do not know me, nor have we spoken before, but the LORD knows who you are. I am praying for you, Marianne. You know, you are young woman that has taken a wrong turn but there is nothing that God cannot forgive you for and if you would just realize that the god you serve is a defeated foe and no match for Jesus Christ or His servants perhaps you will abandon him and give your life to Jesus Christ. Never say never! I have a link I wanted you to have a look at. It is the tesimony of an ex - satanist and how he encountered Jesus Christ and is living in great victory today! He speaks of many things in the supernatural, not sure if he mentioned werewolfs or shape shifting but he did go into many other aspects of the occult. Hold on and I will get the link for you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/364756-testimony-of-an-ex-satanist-2.html

Last edited:
I should tell you, Marianne, that I have no fear of Satan nor anyone deceived by him in any form - so many are these days - it is tragic. But as I said before, I have all authority over Satan and his demons - It is written - Luke 10:19 - so when I speak of fearing the LORD I am speaking of fearing His ever leaving me, His Holy Spirit is my Comforter, my teacher, my guide, He is all powerful. There is no fear of man, only fear of God. One day you will understand what that means! I am praying for you. The LORD loves you and I know He is able to deliver you, the thoughts you have - many - are not yours at all but rather Satan telling you that this is how you feel about Jesus. I don't believe it. I believe you are destined to come into a relationship with Jesus Christ and that is what I am praying for. Keep reading my threads. Reading the Word of God will help you in your deliverance.

[ame=http://youtu.be/r6Eiv1r5UnE]God is in Control by Twila Paris with Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

I listen to the Holy Spirit and I speak with people and discern who they are by the Spirit, Rex. As you are brand new here I do find it interesting that you would come straight to me on this particular thread with that particular question. Did you know that perhaps 80% of all questions are statements in disguise, Rex?

This thread is to encourage the servants of God but if you are interested please visit Pentacostal Fire!

[ame=http://youtu.be/_bjB3PL5NqI]Spiritual Warfare - David Wilkerson - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[ame=http://youtu.be/2IoOgBxrwCo]Uncompromising Gospel | Leonard Ravenhill - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/1mRLPAXNq64]Pure Heart, Pure Church - Leonard Ravenhill (FULL) - YouTube[/ame]

A sermon by William Gurnall - THE CHRISTIAN'S CALL TO COURAGE http://www.ccel.org/ccel/gurnall/armour/files/armour.html

There are so many who profess Christ and so few who are in fact Christians, so many who go into the field against Satan, and so few who come out conquerors. All may have a desire to be successful soldiers, but few have the courage and determination to grapple with the difficulties that accost them on the way to victory. All Israel followed Moses joyfully out of Egypt. But when their stomachs were a little pinched with hunger, and their immediate desires deferred, they were ready at once to retreat. They preferred the bondage of Pharoah to the promises of the Lord.

Men are no different today. How many part with Christ at the crossroad of suffering! Like Orpah, they go a short distance only ( Ruth 1: 14 ) They profess the Gospel and name themselves heirs to the blessings of the saints. But when put to the test, they quickly grow sick of the journey and refuse to endure for Christ. At the first sign of hardship, they kiss and leave the Savior, reluctant to lose heaven, but even more unwilling to buy it at so dear a price. If we must resist so many enemies on the way, they will content themselves with their own stagnant cisterns and leave the Water of Life for others who will venture farther for it. Who among us has not learned from his own experience that it requires another spirit than the world can give to follow Christ fully?

Let this exhort you, then, Christian, to petition God for the holy determination and bravery you must have to follow Christ. Without it you cannot be what you profess. The fearful are those who march for hell ( Revelation 21:8 ) the valiant are they who take heaven by force. ( Matthew 11: 12 ) Cowards never won heaven.

Do not claim that you are begotten of God and have His royal blood running in your veins unless you can prove your lineage by this heroic spirit: to dare to be holy in spite of men and devils.

Last edited:
Sermon from William Gurnall - CHRIST AS YOUR EXAMPLE - http://www.ccel.org/ccel/gurnall/armour/files/armour.html

The good soldier follows his platoon leader only when he himself marches after his captain. Paul commanded, "Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ" ( 1 Corinthians 11: 1 )

A doctrined must be followed no further than it agrees with God's Word. The teacher of handwriting not only provides ruled paper for the student but also writes him a copy in his own hand. Christ's command is our rule and His life is our copy. If you want to live a holy life you must not only do what Jesus commands, you must do it as He did. You must shape every letter in your copy - each action in your life - in a holy imitation of Christ. By holiness we are the very image of God's Son, representing Christ and holding Him forth to all who see us.

Now two things make one thing an image of another- first, likeness, and second, source. Milk and snow are both white but we cannot say they are images of each other because in neither is the likeness derived from the other. But a picture which is drawn line by line of a man's face can be called the image of that person. Thus true holiness is derived from God's Son, when the person sets Christ in His word and Christ in His example before him.

What a sweet way to keep the power of holiness! When you are tempted to walk in vanity, look at Christ's holy walk and ask yourself, Am I like Him in my thoughts and in the way I spend my time? If He were physically living on earth right now, would He do what I am doing? Would He not choose His words more carefully than I do? Would silly speech come from his lips? Would He enjoy my friends? Would He spend a fortune pampering His body, and swallow enough food at one meal to feed hungry people for a week? Would He be fashion - conscious, even if that made His appearance ridiculous and offensive? Would His hands be busy with games that drive time away? Should I do anything that would make me unlike Christ?

Last edited:
Jeremiah lisped: You do not know me, nor have we spoken before,

Hell no! Why would I want to? I associate with people who are Free Thinkers, not bloody lemmings who parrot the Zionist bullshite like it's factual. :cuckoo:

but the LORD knows who you are.

No shit?? I know about Santa and the Elves too. He's a myth, stupid! Got ANY solid evidence or proof that he even lived or existed? A stick of furniture, some bastard with Mary or even a book that he wrote?? You got Jack Shitt and Jack left town

I am praying for you, Marianne.

Oh that's going to help LOADS!

but there is nothing that God cannot forgive you for

She doesn't need 'gods' forgiveness, She can forgive herself her own actions all by her self.

... just realize that the god you serve is a defeated foe and no match for Jesus Christ

But is the same asshole who let it happen to you in the first place!

...It is the tesimony of an ex - satanist

Who is just ANOTHER dumbass because Stan is still part of the jewish xtian religious hype! There is no god, no satan, ne devils nor angels.
Get a grip you sad little Epsilon Male!

Leo Ravenhill?? HA! [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6Ubb7zJI8&index=22&list=PL14B532926B6306D1"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI6Ubb7zJI8&index=22&list=PL14B532926B6306D1[/ame]

Forum List

Back