End of Clown and his Nazi troops? Russia begins major offensive: Ukrainian Newspaper

Another pro-putin/trump fascist, eh?
He's been here. I think he's a bot. But I honestly don't get the folks like Rigby and even Ringo who somehow think Russia is anything but a totalitarian state bent on the destruction of Western democracy. I can see people thinking neocons are bad ... so do I, btw. Committing US troops solely to gain economic resources should be impeachable, but that doesn't really explain Iraq, though I was negative. Even Vietnam was not solely to benefit LBJ and Nixon's political fortunes

He's been here. I think he's a bot. But I honestly don't get the folks like Rigby and even Ringo who somehow think Russia is anything but a totalitarian state bent on the destruction of Western democracy. I can see people thinking neocons are bad ... so do I, btw. Committing US troops solely to gain economic resources should be impeachable, but that doesn't really explain Iraq, though I was negative. Even Vietnam was not solely to benefit LBJ and Nixon's political fortunes
I am for sure a bot. Please insult me to test me.

Forum List

Back