Endorse same sex relationships or else Philly forcing catholic agency from foster care

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
'Endorse Same-Sex Relationships' OR ELSE! Philly Forcing Catholic Agency from Foster Care
Catholic Social Services in Philadelphia has been caring for foster children and placing them in homes for a solid century. But the city abruptly announced in March last year the agency can't do that any longer.

and the leftist gays, non gays. the Trump hating idiots pretty much aren't able to see how this is " FORCING" it down your throat because we know how those pathetic smart asses say " nobody is forcing" either they are that stupid or don't care either way their morons.

Gawd dam I can't wait for blow back on these forcing c word jackasses

'Endorse Same-Sex Relationships' OR ELSE! Philly Forcing Catholic Agency from Foster Care
Catholic Social Services in Philadelphia has been caring for foster children and placing them in homes for a solid century. But the city abruptly announced in March last year the agency can't do that any longer.

and the leftist gays, non gays. the Trump hating idiots pretty much aren't able to see how this is " FORCING" it down your throat because we know how those pathetic smart asses say " nobody is forcing" either they are that stupid or don't care either way their morons.

It's about the money....you think that agencies that discriminate when the law forbids discrimination should still get tax money?

Same sex marriage should be endorsed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn’t mater if it’s wrong or right. If Trump doesn’t like they’re going to do it to spite him. Morons. They can’t think for themselves.

Gay people I know are doing way better than divorced local rubes.
Has trump adopted anyone.?
After all, our brave 5 deferment Pres said his Vietnam sacrifice was to avoid a STD
I bet you don't know how he got out of Vietnam?

I guess businesses, being formed to use big government protections, have to play by certain rules

The Democrat Bigots really hate children a lot.

After all, our brave 5 deferment Pres said his Vietnam sacrifice was to avoid a STD
I think he is on his third adopted wife. Perhaps he will adopt a 4th if he lives long enough.

It's about the money....you think that agencies that discriminate when the law forbids discrimination should still get tax money?

But they aren't discriminating, they are helping everyone.

True, maybe not some directly, but they do no harm.

From the article;

". . . Even if a homosexual couple came to Catholic Social Services to help foster children, it doesn't mean the agency would thwart their effort.

"They're able to refer those families to other agencies," Reaves said. "And there are actually 30 foster care agencies in the city, four of them within two blocks of Catholic. So there really isn't any problem there."

So Becket and its lawyers defending Catholic Social Services contend that rather than preventing any actual harm to gay couples, the city is only hurting other people. . . "

Same sex marriage should be endorsed.

Why so you can participate in being one of the assholes out there who wants to do it ONLY TO DESTROY MARRIAGE" your own gays admit it. We will win sooner or later because blow back is going to blow all your fkd up mental shit out of the water lmao.
upload_2019-2-25_12-25-5.png

‘Gay’ Marriage: It’s NOT About ‘Equal Rights,’ It’s About Destroying Christianity

facebook.com

Attachments

• upload_2019-2-25_12-24-16.png
    upload_2019-2-25_12-24-16.png
    429.1 KB · Views: 87

Then the Churches need to shut down or go underground. Without rules a Church is no good.

Forum List

Back