Enraged Liberals Call for Murder of Memories Pizza Owners

I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier. Those nice tolerant queers are living up to expectations:

Enraged Liberals Call for Murder of Memories Pizza Owners PUNDIT PRESS

Well, that didn't take long. The tolerance brigades are calling for the death of the proprietors of a small pizza restaurant in a sleepy Indiana town. All of the hubbub that has spawned over the last three days has spun well out of control for those that wanted to make the pizzeria an example to be shunned.

However, some have taken it way too far already:

they´ve raised funds for the stupid gayhaters of #MemoriesPizza let´s raise funds to kill them all !!! take you gun and kill them now
— Al Gringo (@Al_Gringo) April 3, 2015

#MemoriesPizza If conservatives believe in "religious freedom", shouldn't Muslim extremists be allowed to kill them? #BoycottIndiana — Legalize Liberty (@LegalizeLiberty) April 2, 2015

These are sure to serve as a great reminder of the same people that scream 'tolerance' and let slip the dogs of war.

one... where does it say he's a "liberal".

two... he's clearly not intending murder...

well except to you wing nut loons.

but keep listening to "pundit press" and the rest of the idiot brigade. it's about at your intellectual level.

I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier. Those nice tolerant queers are living up to expectations:

Well, that didn't take long. The tolerance brigades are calling for the death of the proprietors of a small pizza restaurant in a sleepy Indiana town. All of the hubbub that has spawned over the last three days has spun well out of control for those that wanted to make the pizzeria an example to be shunned.

they´ve raised funds for the stupid gayhaters of #MemoriesPizza let´s raise funds to kill them all !!! take you gun and kill them now

#MemoriesPizza If conservatives believe in "religious freedom", shouldn't Muslim extremists be allowed to kill them? #BoycottIndiana — Legalize Liberty (@LegalizeLiberty) April 2, 2015

These are sure to serve as a great reminder of the same people that scream 'tolerance' and let slip the dogs of war.

but keep listening to "pundit press" and the rest of the idiot brigade. it's about at your intellectual level.

These people lost the war in Indiana, but they've decided to hold out in the bunker of this stupid story,

like some Japanese soldier they'd find 20 years later still defending some Pacific island, lol.

The people who made those threats are subject to prosecution.

I'm so happy to learn that our nutters are so against people making death threats. It's comforting.

These people lost the war in Indiana, but they've decided to hold out in the bunker of this stupid story,

like some Japanese soldier they'd find 20 years later still defending some Pacific island, lol.

nice analogy. :thup:

The people who made those threats are subject to prosecution.

I'm so happy to learn that our nutters are so against people making death threats. It's comforting.

yes... if only they'd bjected when those threats are made against the president... and against abortion doctors... and against anyone else they don't like.

to be fair... it's never ok... but the wingnuts automatically attribute the threats to "liberals". :cuckoo:

Why don't they make their own Fag pizza place?

because this is the united states of america and we don''t let scum humiliate and ghettoize people anymore.

why don't you go live with the taliban? you'd be much more comfortable in that environment.

"because this is the united states of america and we don''t let scum humiliate and ghettoize people anymore."

God damm right....
You don't love the gays we will burn your shit down to the ground....
And better yet we will call for the murder of the owner.
That will teach you guys not to deny us our pizza on our wedding day....

I am constantly amazed that they have only one definition of tolerance. You MUST approve of anything they wish and they can hate you and wish to murder you if you don't. It's an awful weird form of tolerance if you ask me.

What they actually mean by tolerance is "submission." That's why they have so much in common with ISIS.

Comparing liberals the ultra-conservative religious fanatics? The closest cousin to ISIS are ultra-conservative Christian fanatics pea brain.

BTW, TWO tweets is the basis of your slandering a whole group of people.

You really are in contention for the most ignorant fuck on this board.

I haven't slandered anyone. Two vicious Nazi queers threatened to murder a family because they didn't want to cater a queer wedding. Another queer threatened to burn down their business. Are those facts or not?

The people who tried to paint all white cops in the country as bigots and basically every white person period are in no place to be accusing anyone of slandering an entire group of people. Furthermore, what I posted wasn't a lie, but everything you and your ilk said about the cops in Ferguson was a lie. That was true slander. Scum like you don't give a damn about the truth.

I am constantly amazed that they have only one definition of tolerance. You MUST approve of anything they wish and they can hate you and wish to murder you if you don't. It's an awful weird form of tolerance if you ask me.

What they actually mean by tolerance is "submission." That's why they have so much in common with ISIS.

Comparing liberals the ultra-conservative religious fanatics? The closest cousin to ISIS are ultra-conservative Christian fanatics pea brain.

I haven't slandered anyone. Two vicious Nazi queers threatened to murder a family because they didn't want to cater a queer wedding. Another queer threatened to burn down their business. Are those facts or not?

The people who tried to paint all white cops in the country as bigots and basically every white person period are in no place to be accusing anyone of slandering an entire group of people. Furthermore, what I posted wasn't a lie, but everything you and your ilk said about the cops in Ferguson was a lie. That was true slander. Scum like you don't give a damn about the truth.

Cops, gays, Nazis......you have no idea what you want to talk about.

Nazi persecution of Jews began with discrimination in business.

You mean it began with government persecution of businesses.

I'm going to have a restraining order placed on you if you don't find someone else to stalk.

Why don't they make their own Fag pizza place?

because this is the united states of america and we don''t let scum humiliate and ghettoize people anymore.

why don't you go live with the taliban? you'd be much more comfortable in that environment.

"because this is the united states of america and we don''t let scum humiliate and ghettoize people anymore."

God damm right....
You don't love the gays we will burn your shit down to the ground....
And better yet we will call for the murder of the owner.
That will teach you guys not to deny us our pizza on our wedding day....

no one i know says that.

see my above post.

and get over it.

I'm going to have a restraining order placed on you if you don't find someone else to stalk.

You don't need me around to make you look stupid, you do that all on your own.

lmao...

tissue?

hint: public message board. you could always stop posting stupid stuff.

I'm not against "Fag Pizza". Fags can open any place they want, this is America.

But I don't have to support it. That's called "Freedom of Association".

Liberals = Monumentally Stupid.

lmao...

tissue?

hint: public message board. you could always stop posting stupid stuff.

Perhaps, but you can't because that would require you to be smarter.

Interesting how our conservative friends are so quick to play the victim card over their beloved pizzeria getting twitter threats when LGBT'ers have been and are routinely assaulted, tortured and killed in America.

With the treatment that community has received at the hands of violent bigots, pumped up by conservative media, they should be so lucky that threats are all that pizzeria got. Conservatives should be so lucky that their victims aren't violent the way they themselves are.
The ones who are "lucky" are the LGBT degenerates, who if things were done right, would all be locked away in mental institutions.

Forum List

Back