Enraged Liberals Call for Murder of Memories Pizza Owners

What has happened to the restaurant is exactly what conservatives hostile to public accommodations laws advocate: that a business with a policy of discrimination should be 'regulated' by 'private market forces,' not government
And that is exactly what has happened in this case: 'Private market forces" have handed that Pizza place (which has never discriminated against anybody and never planned to in the future) more than $800,000 so far, to compensate them for rabid liberal hysterics discriminating against them, abusing them, threatening them, lying about them etc.... as a result of one employee voicing one opinion, one time.

Kudoes to those "private market forces"! Justice is being done, as it should be.

I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier. Those nice tolerant queers are living up to expectations:

Enraged Liberals Call for Murder of Memories Pizza Owners PUNDIT PRESS

Well, that didn't take long. The tolerance brigades are calling for the death of the proprietors of a small pizza restaurant in a sleepy Indiana town. All of the hubbub that has spawned over the last three days has spun well out of control for those that wanted to make the pizzeria an example to be shunned.

However, some have taken it way too far already:

they´ve raised funds for the stupid gayhaters of #MemoriesPizza let´s raise funds to kill them all !!! take you gun and kill them now
— Al Gringo (@Al_Gringo) April 3, 2015

#MemoriesPizza If conservatives believe in "religious freedom", shouldn't Muslim extremists be allowed to kill them? #BoycottIndiana — Legalize Liberty (@LegalizeLiberty) April 2, 2015

These are sure to serve as a great reminder of the same people that scream 'tolerance' and let slip the dogs of war.

I am constantly amazed that they have only one definition of tolerance. You MUST approve of anything they wish and they can hate you and wish to murder you if you don't. It's an awful weird form of tolerance if you ask me.

I'm surprised this didn't happen earlier. Those nice tolerant queers are living up to expectations:

Well, that didn't take long. The tolerance brigades are calling for the death of the proprietors of a small pizza restaurant in a sleepy Indiana town. All of the hubbub that has spawned over the last three days has spun well out of control for those that wanted to make the pizzeria an example to be shunned.

they´ve raised funds for the stupid gayhaters of #MemoriesPizza let´s raise funds to kill them all !!! take you gun and kill them now

#MemoriesPizza If conservatives believe in "religious freedom", shouldn't Muslim extremists be allowed to kill them? #BoycottIndiana — Legalize Liberty (@LegalizeLiberty) April 2, 2015

These are sure to serve as a great reminder of the same people that scream 'tolerance' and let slip the dogs of war.

I am constantly amazed that they have only one definition of tolerance. You MUST approve of anything they wish and they can hate you and wish to murder you if you don't. It's an awful weird form of tolerance if you ask me.

What they actually mean by tolerance is "submission." That's why they have so much in common with ISIS.

Actually, I am numbed to vociferous libtardian virocytes.
As for other real humans, I do my best to show them liberal/progressive/ government indenture/slavery revulsion therapy.
Let's cut the crap here.

What has happened to the restaurant is exactly what conservatives hostile to public accommodations laws advocate: that a business with a policy of discrimination should be 'regulated' by 'private market forces,' not government
And that is exactly what has happened in this case: 'Private market forces" have handed that Pizza place (which has never discriminated against anybody and never planned to in the future) more than $800,000 so far, to compensate them for rabid liberal hysterics discriminating against them, abusing them, threatening them, lying about them etc.... as a result of one employee voicing one opinion, one time.

Kudoes to those "private market forces"! Justice is being done, as it should be.
They should use a hefty portion of that money to find out who it is that has set up this witchhunt against them, and the law itself), and go after them mercilessly. Then let THAT be a lesson.

What they actually mean by tolerance is "submission." That's why they have so much in common with ISIS.
There is a solution for both of them.

ISIS > 100% EXTERMINATION.

The queer lobby > toss them all into MENTAL INSTITUTIONS.

Comparing liberals the ultra-conservative religious fanatics? The closest cousin to ISIS are ultra-conservative Christian fanatics pea brain.

BTW, TWO tweets is the basis of your slandering a whole group of people.

You really are in contention for the most ignorant fuck on this board.

Interesting how our conservative friends are so quick to play the victim card over their beloved pizzeria getting twitter threats when LGBT'ers have been and are routinely assaulted, tortured and killed in America.

With the treatment that community has received at the hands of violent bigots, pumped up by conservative media, they should be so lucky that threats are all that pizzeria got. Conservatives should be so lucky that their victims aren't violent the way they themselves are.

Nazi persecution of Jews began with discrimination in business.

Wow.... All this outrage over a hypothetical question if a pizzeria would cater a wedding....

That's like having a wedding reception at a Red Lobster....
Who would do that ?

No one was denied any goods or service.

Now the Gays are calling for the business to be burned to the ground and the murder of the owner....

How bout you gays calm the fuck down.

Wow.... All this outrage over a hypothetical question if a pizzeria would cater a wedding....

That's like having a wedding reception at a Red Lobster....
Who would do that ?

No one was denied any goods or service.

Now the Gays are calling for the business to be burned to the ground and the murder of the owner....

How bout you gays calm the fuck down.

"Ya know what makes a person decent? Fear. And that's the problem. None of you has anything left to fear anymore." - Loki, "Dogma"

Forum List

Back