Eots why did wtc 7 collapse

Here is another truther sight talking about how both of the planes hit the enormous battery facilities in both towers. They theorize these batteries were secretly filled with thermite. I don't know why they don't think batteries won't do just as good of a job of destroying steel beams.

9/11 Planes Flew Directly Into Secure Computer Rooms In Both Towers

These terrorist were trained by CIA double agents. They do not use a cannon to kill a mosquito. They overcame hundreds of passengers & crew with just a few razorblades & hijacked their 4 jet planes. They were smart enough to only takeover fully large, heavy & fueled jet aircraft. They were likely smart enough to hit the towers in the sweet spots using these batteries to cause maximum damage. They did not need thermite or explosives. Evidence & whiteness's say they had cased the towers & studied the blueprints.

We have NIST confirming these UPS batteries

OSHA showing air samples for sulfuric acid were found to exceed OSHA's permissible exposure limit for Workers were sorting debris.

The 9/11 Commissions Report forensics on the eroded steel point to Sulfuric Battery Acid, not thermite.

BatteryArray.JPG

You are right. According to The 9/11 Commissions Report the forensics on the eroded steel shown below determined that battery acid was what destroyed those steel beams & weakened the structure. There is no evidence of thermite.

WTC_apndxC_img_1.jpg
WTC_apndxC_img_2.jpg
WTC_apndxC_img_8.jpg

Here is another truther sight talking about how both of the planes hit the enormous battery facilities in both towers. They theorize these batteries were secretly filled with thermite. I don't know why they don't think batteries won't do just as good of a job of destroying steel beams.

9/11 Planes Flew Directly Into Secure Computer Rooms In Both Towers

These terrorist were trained by CIA double agents. They do not use a cannon to kill a mosquito. They overcame hundreds of passengers & crew with just a few razorblades & hijacked their 4 jet planes. They were smart enough to only takeover fully large, heavy & fueled jet aircraft. They were likely smart enough to hit the towers in the sweet spots using these batteries to cause maximum damage. They did not need thermite or explosives. Evidence & whiteness's say they had cased the towers & studied the blueprints.

We have NIST confirming these UPS batteries

OSHA showing air samples for sulfuric acid were found to exceed OSHA's permissible exposure limit for Workers were sorting debris.

The 9/11 Commissions Report forensics on the eroded steel point to Sulfuric Battery Acid, not thermite.

BatteryArray.JPG

You are right. According to The 9/11 Commissions Report the forensics on the eroded steel shown below determined that battery acid was what destroyed those steel beams & weakened the structure. There is no evidence of thermite.

WTC_apndxC_img_1.jpg
WTC_apndxC_img_2.jpg
WTC_apndxC_img_8.jpg

BATTERIES DO NOT EXPLAIN AND DID NOT DID NOT CAUSE THIS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

Tell me, how do you define an "independent" investigation?

Do you get to decide who the independent investigator is?

And what do you say to those other CT'ers who don't agree with you?

I believe the some of best qualified individuals to select a independent investigative panel would be the 9/11 family and first responder steering committees

And what do you say to the CT'ers who don't agree with your selection?

I believe the some of best qualified individuals to select a independent investigative panel would be the 9/11 family and first responder steering committees

You mean the families selections ?..I would say there is probably no group more concerned and dedicated to finding the truth and their selection would be thoughtful and honest ones

...and on all of these points me and Dr Q are in agreement.. there needs to be an independent fact driven investigation on the collapses that occurred on 9/11 9/11

and why would you believe that the victims, the most biased people of all, are the best people to put together a panel of unbiased investigators? Furthermore, which victims do you want? Do you want one of the majority that know this wasnt an inside job, or do you want to pick from the handful of loony victims that believe in fairy tales?

and why would you believe that the victims, the most biased people of all, are the best people to put together a panel of unbiased investigators? Furthermore, which victims do you want? Do you want one of the majority that know this wasnt an inside job, or do you want to pick from the handful of loony victims that believe in fairy tales?

why would you believe families committee members are the most biased group against who ?? why do ypu pretend you know the statistically breakdown of the views of family members when you clearly do not..and there are already in existence family steering committees that were involved through out the investigation that have proven themselves reasonable and intelligent informed and dedicated people..that simply had little voice in the first "investigation"

There is no evidence of thermite. The temperature of the eutectic in both cases was easily determined by the properties of the two pieces of steel. Sample 1′s eutectic approached 1,000ºC (meaning it did not go over that limit), and Sample 2′s stayed within a range of 700-800ºC. Both are extremely high temperatures, but since thermite burns far hotter than even this, thermite is conclusively ruled out as a source for this corrosive attack.

WTC_apndxC_img_1.jpg
WTC_apndxC_img_2.jpg
WTC_apndxC_img_8.jpg

AE911Truth.INFO

Figure-D-17-Appendix-C-FEMA.png

Figure-D-14-Appendix-C-FEMA.png

There is no evidence of thermite. The temperature of the eutectic in both cases was easily determined by the properties of the two pieces of steel. Sample 1′s eutectic approached 1,000ºC (meaning it did not go over that limit), and Sample 2′s stayed within a range of 700-800ºC. Both are extremely high temperatures, but since thermite burns far hotter than even this, thermite is conclusively ruled out as a source for this corrosive attack.

WTC_apndxC_img_1.jpg
WTC_apndxC_img_2.jpg
WTC_apndxC_img_8.jpg

AE911Truth.INFO

Figure-D-17-Appendix-C-FEMA.png

Figure-D-14-Appendix-C-FEMA.png

did you just not post the exact same thing spamy ?

You mean the families selections ?..I would say there is probably no group more concerned and dedicated to finding the truth and their selection would be thoughtful and honest ones

And yet still, when others are screaming COVER-UP, how would you respond? What are you going to say when they say "those people are being paid off by the government. They are government disinformation agents covering the tracks."

You can NEVER convince everyone, because the world is full of nuts like you.

And yet still, when others are screaming COVER-UP, how would you respond? What are you going to say when they say "those people are being paid off by the government. They are government disinformation agents covering the tracks."

You can NEVER convince everyone, because the world is full of nuts like you.
i have several questions on the failures to prevent 9/11 from happening and the government screw ups that allowed it
but these morons will never accept any new investigations results as it wont do what they want because they are paranoid delusional

What do you call a jeweler that examines every facet of a gem through a loupe before "grading" it, even though to the naked eye, the stone is perfect?

What do you call a detective that checks out all of the suspects in a murder case, even though one stands out as the (supposed) major beneficiary?

What do you call folks that work for Think Tanks, who look for the best way to achieve a solution to a problem put before them, even though there are already workable options being used?

What do you call a chess master that sees beyond the minor moves in a game, to the ultimate strategy of their opponent?

According to most of y'all's replies in this thread,

all of the above are nothing more than morons for not just accepting the superficial data.

That mindset is pretty pathetic, imho.

Last edited:
Indeed...bring on the" morons"

Dwain Deets, MS Physics, MS Eng – Former Director, Aerospace Projects, NASA Dryden Flight Research Center. Before this appointment, he served as Director, Research Engineering Division at Dryden. Recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service (1988). Selected presenter of the Wright Brothers Lectureship in Aeronautics, a distinguished speaking engagement sponsored by the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) (1986). Included in "Who's Who in Science and Engineering" 1993 - 2000. Former Chairman of the Aerospace Control and Guidance Systems Committee of the Society of Automotive Engineers. Former Member, AIAA Committee on Society and Aerospace Technology. 37 year NASA career.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"The many visual images (massive structural members being hurled horizontally, huge pyroclastic clouds, etc.) leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]." AE911Truth.org

lt. Col. Guy S. Razer, MS Aeronautical Science, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Retired U.S. Air Force command fighter pilot. Former instructor; U.S. Air Force Fighter Weapons School and NATO’s Tactical Leadership Program. As an Air Force weapons effects expert was responsible for wartime tasking of most appropriate aircraft/munition for target destruction to include steel and concrete superstructures. Former aeronautical structures flight test engineer with McDonnell Douglas, working on advanced DC-9 autopilot systems and DC-10 flight envelope expansion stress and flutter analysis. Tactical aircraft flown: General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark fighter/bomber, McDonnell Douglas F-15E Strike Eagle, General Dynamics / Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon, McDonnell Douglas F-18 Hornet, Boeing B-1 Bomber, MiG-29 (Russian fighter), and Su-22 (Russian fighter/bomber). 3,000+ fighter hours. Combat time over Iraq. 20-year Air Force career.
Statement to this website 3/25/07: "After 4+ years of research since retirement in 2002, I am 100% convinced that the attacks of September 11, 2001 were planned, organized, and committed by treasonous perpetrators that have infiltrated the highest levels of our government. It is now time to take our country back.

The "collapse" of WTC Building 7 shows beyond any doubt that the demolitions were pre-planned. There is simply no way to demolish a 47-story building (on fire) over a coffee break. It is also impossible to report the building’s collapse before it happened, as BBC News did, unless it was pre-planned. Further damning evidence is Larry Silverstein's video taped confession in which he states "they made that decision to pull [WTC 7] and we watched the building collapse." [Editor's note: WTC Building 7 was 610 feet tall, 47 stories. It would have been the tallest building in 33 states. Although it was not hit by an airplane, it completely collapsed into a pile of rubble in less than 7 seconds at 5:20 p.m. on 9/11, seven hours after the collapses of the Twin Towers. However, no mention of its collapse appears in the 9/11 Commission's "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks." Watch the collapse video here. And six years after 9/11, the Federal government has yet to publish its promised final report that explains the cause of its collapse.]

We cannot let the pursuit of justice fail. Those of us in the military took an oath to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic". Just because we have retired does not make that oath invalid, so it is not just our responsibility, it is our duty to expose the real perpetrators of 9/11 and bring them to justice, no matter how hard it is, how long it takes, or how much we have to suffer to do it.

We owe it to those who have gone before us who executed that same oath, and who are doing the same thing in Iraq and Afghanistan right now. Those of us who joined the military and faithfully executed orders that were given us had to trust our leaders. The violation and abuse of that trust is not only heinous, but ultimately the most accurate definition of treason!"

Member: Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice Association
Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

Last edited:
LETS HERE FROM SOME MORE MORONS

This Newly obtained video that was reluctantly released by NIST after a lawsuit by the International Center for 9/11 Studies shows two firefighters on 9/11 discussing how secondary explosions occurred immediately before the collapse of the twin towers, providing damning new evidence that explosive devices were used to bring down the buildings.
YouTube - Firemen Explosion Testimony

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO1ps1mzU8o]YouTube - Firemen Explosion Testimony[/ame]

someone is lying

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0EyqImTdks]YouTube - WTC 7 Sound Evidence for Explosions - DavidChandler911[/ame]

Forum List

Back