Epstein's Fortune As a Result Of Ghislaine’s Father Robert Maxwell Support? "Big News" For The Naive!

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
The press continues to receive new doses of information regarding how Epstein made his fortune.

"... Frenchman Jean-Luc Brunel, a model scout pal of Epstein, is said to have disclosed Maxwell's involvement to friends almost 20 years ago stating that

Epstein had been initially funded by tycoon Maxwell, who swindled a pension fund before he was found dead in 1991.

The claim has since been passed onto US lawyers investigating Epstein's crimes and those of his alleged co-conspirators, in the form of sworn testimony.

“Jean-Luc was telling them how Ghislaine’s father Robert Maxwell was one of the reasons why Jeffrey Epstein had money.

From the author
It can be assumed that in America those who, in the best traditions of aggressive takeovers of the 60s, have already "had eyes" on the impressive and now "ownerless" Epstein's fortune and are creating a legal springboard for an" attack "on it with a subsequent takeover.

The hypocrisy of our society lies in the fact that the basis of the vilest deeds is a legal basis.

As bestseller's author Steven M. Davidoff writes, "... the role of law in deciding and regulating deals, [articularly takeovers, has grown increasingly important ... And there is no doubt that hyenas are already sitting, drooling, waiting for the command to pounce on the victim.

One way or another, it is not just the "law of the jungle" that operates in our society. This is the law of a shark tank where predators do not shun cannibalism and try to "devour" each other as soon as possible. .. As Bryan Burrough and John Helyar describe it in their book "Barbarians at the Gate. The Fall of RJR Nabisco"

Or everything is much simpler: those who are trying to cover up the traces of the crime committed on the night of August 10, 2019, as a result of which "American financier and convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein was found unresponsive in his Metropolitan Correctional Center jail cell" and once again to support the version of widely spread social psychosis that Epstein killed HIMSELF.

”A version that neither President Trump nor the sober-minded part of the American people believes in.

I do not believe in this version either, since ALL the facts testify in favor of the version about conspiracy and premeditated murder.

1599971673016.png

And since I won't give up on believing in facts, just in case, I want to leave a note: if at one fine moment THEY find ME "having committed suicide" - DON'T believe THEM:

"I'm just in love with life in New York, which is becoming more and more like a bad detective story or being a spectator of poorly orchestrated and staged by amateurs or big insolent, American version of the play " The Perfect English Murder "

A
s for the version of Maxwell's father's help to Epstein, I have no doubts about its credibility: Jews are not Gentiles, they have always helped and continue to help each other. And this is the cause of their invincible strength ...

1599971788375.png

Attachments

• 1599971746939.png
    1599971746939.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 89

Forum List

Back