Darwin destroyed in new book

Okay.

It's immoral to lie to children and say the theory of evolution is false.

We've got a few immoral peope in this thread.
I said darwin's theories are used to justify 'might makes right' immoral ideologies..

It's more harmful to tell children that puberty blockers and genital mutilation is a good idea.

Last edited:
I said darwin's theories are used to justify 'might makes right' immoral ideologies..

It's more harmful to tell children that puberty blockers and genital mutilation is a good idea.
No, that's right wing fantasy. A contrived, exaggerated boogeyman designed to keep right wongers in a constant state of fear and agitation. Being trans is far better than being an ignorant moron.

And the only people I see trying to do what you describe (re Darwinism) are Randian pukes that are now directing the entire right wing.

No, that's right wing fantasy. Being trans is far better than being an ignorant moron.

And the only people I see trying to do what you describe are Randian pukes that are now directing the entire right wing.
this is why you're losing.

Coming soon!

Just like Darwin’s Big Book of Evidence.

You keep referencing some Big Book of Evidence you claim Darwin spoke to but you can't seem to provide any evidence of Darwin's citation.

Did you know that there are entire university libraries full of data supporting evolution?

Do you still believe disease is cured by rattling bones or burning incense?

You keep referencing some Big Book of Evidence you claim Darwin spoke to but you can't seem to provide any evidence of Darwin's citation.
He mentioned it several times in the book origin of species through natural selection
Did you know that there are entire university libraries full of data supporting evolution?
How much of that data support evolution through natural selection, which is the topic of this thread?
Do you still believe disease is cured by rattling bones or burning incense?
Do you still believe that the Covid vaccine prevents the spread of Covid?

He mentioned it several times in the book origin of species through natural selection

How much of that data support evolution through natural selection, which is the topic of this thread?

Do you still believe that the Covid vaccine prevents the spread of Covid?

If Darwin mentioned something about a “Big Book of Evidence”, I would have thought you could provide a citation.

Darwin’s data and observations support the theory. That might be why the fuller tote of his work is, “the Origin of Species by Means of Natural Selection….”

You should know that Darwin spent a great deal of study examining the differences in species within unique environments. While a comprehensive knowledge of gene science didn’t exist at the time, Darwin clearly described almost all genetic phenomena of importance. His work noted that natural selection decides what genetic variation helps fitness. The entire population experiences a change in gene frequency as the fit genes become more common over time, and the unfit genes become rarer. This results in the corresponding physical trait evolving in the direction of greater fitness.

Since these traits already have genes coding for them, they are not acquired. They are therefore completely inheritable. Genetic variation is constantly being added to by random point mutations on the DNA molecule. Some of this new variation makes the animals slightly less fit, some makes it slightly more fit, and most makes no difference whatsoever.

Do you believe that the gods invented the cancer cell?

Forum List

Back