Equal Rights?

But we men like beating up on our wemmins. It's one of our God-given inalienable rights.

I'm being sarcastic. :laughing0301:

Whatever. Government should have no say in the matter.

If government had no say in the matter, we wouldn't be seeing all these mentally-ill men competing in women's sports. Government is the entity that pushing the creepy wacko trans agenda on the public by trying to normalize it.

If government had no say in the matter, we wouldn't be seeing all these mentally-ill men competing in women's sports. Government is the entity that pushing the creepy wacko trans agenda on the public by trying to normalize it.
Not necessarily true. Hollywood has an entire code built around it, and I don't think that is mandated by government.

Exactly as government shouldn't be allowed to put men and boys in women's/girl's sports.

Is it too late to allow me to be put in the girl's locker room???

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d4/92/e3/d492e38149ee297cfeb877d2333e692e.gif

Not necessarily true. Hollywood has an entire code built around it, and I don't think that is mandated by government.

Do I really have to explain to you how the media and entertainment industries are spokespeople/propagandists for the Democrat Party, which currently controls the government?

Do I really have to explain to you how the media and entertainment industries are spokespeople/propagandists for the Democrat Party, which currently controls the government?
No. Save it. I don't buy into that "deep state" paranoia.

Forum List

Back