🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eric Holder Admits: We Have Authority to Kill Americans, No It's Not Constitutional

When asked, Holder said killing a US citizen on US soil absent immediate danger is unconstitutional.

Simple fact. This is a dead issue.

But here is the really funny thing about all this: We have people on the Right jumping up and down and getting people terrified that a suspected terrorist won't be protected with his Constitutional rights! They want him given his Miranda rights and lawyered up!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah. You never stopped to think about that, did you?

The right wing insanity has come full circle.

That's because suspected terrorists are defined as Constitutionalists, Libertarians, Conservatives, Ron Paul supporters, people who pay cash, according to Dept. of Homeland Security.

That is a complete misrepresentation of the DHS report, which you clearly have not read. That is why you so easily drink the piss. Rand depends on your ignorance.

If you would have actually watched the filibuster you wouldn't make yourself look so stupid.

Irony!

Read the DHS report.

Rand is implying it says ALL of those people are terrorists. He is lying by omission.

Don't be such a gullible dumb fuck.

So tell me. Do Republicans want us to be mad that Obama Mirandizes terrorists and puts them on trial, or do they want us to be askeered he will not read rights to terrarists and put them on trial?

They really need to get their shit straight, you know?

This is just too easy.

An American citizen who becomes an enemy combatant in a war that the US is constitutionally participating in,

via a Congressional declaration of war or an authorization for the use of force such as the AUMF authorizing the war against Al Qaeda et al,

that American's 'due process' becomes that due to an enemy combatant. We can kill the enemy during a war,

in fact, we can bomb their barracks while they're fast asleep if we choose to.

So you are putting forth justification for any US citizen communicating with Al Queda to be shot and killed on site. Skip Gitmo, skip arrests, skip trials.

God help you if your child accidentally dials a known Al Qaeda sympathizer from your telephone......

Teabaggin' hypotheticals........how amusing!

543.gif

You've never read the MIAC Report commissioned by DHS. I've also read the DHS Reports. They say Right Wingers are suspected terrorists.

http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf

I don't support torture and I don't support signature drone strikes. Nice try though.

Please quote the part where they say all right wingers are suspected terrorists.

Thanks.

Please quote where Rand Paul said that. He was very specific in what the criteria was. Everything he said was in the DHS documents.

I've read the MIAC Report 2 years ago you dumbfvck so don't sit here and tell me that I'm hearing about this for the first time from Rand Paul.

You've never read the MIAC Report commissioned by DHS. I've also read the DHS Reports. They say Right Wingers are suspected terrorists.

http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf

I don't support torture and I don't support signature drone strikes. Nice try though.

Please quote the part where they say all right wingers are suspected terrorists.

Thanks.

Please quote where Rand Paul said that. He was very specific in what the criteria was. Everything he said was in the DHS documents.

You are the one who said it. I have bolded it for you in your quote above.

So please quote the part where they say that.

I've read the MIAC Report 2 years ago you dumbfvck so don't sit here and tell me that I'm hearing about this for the first time from Rand Paul.

I have also read it. Many times.

Please quote the part that proves your claim.

Thanks.

For those who don't want to read the whole report, it is about right wing EXTREMISTS, not right wingers.

People suffering from Obama Derangement Syndrome imagine they are in that report.

"I'm a Liberatarian. Obama says I'm a terrorist."

That's not in there. They make that shit up. They think it gives them some kind of cachet. "Look at me! I'm a target, but I am brave and won't back down. Grrrrrr!"

But they can never quote the part that includes them in the terrorist category.

Last edited:
When asked, Holder said killing a US citizen on US soil absent immediate danger is unconstitutional.

But here is the really funny thing about all this: We have people on the Right jumping up and down and getting people terrified that a suspected terrorist won't be protected with his Constitutional rights! They want him given his Miranda rights and lawyered up!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

That's because suspected terrorists are defined as Constitutionalists, Libertarians, Conservatives, Ron Paul supporters, people who pay cash, according to Dept. of Homeland Security.

If you would have actually watched the filibuster you wouldn't make yourself look so stupid.

Just wanted to capture this quote before it was altered.

Looking forward to seeing the evidence that DHS says, "suspected terrorists are defined as Constitutionalists, Libertarians, Conservatives, Ron Paul supporters, people who pay cash".

An American citizen who becomes an enemy combatant in a war that the US is constitutionally participating in,

via a Congressional declaration of war or an authorization for the use of force such as the AUMF authorizing the war against Al Qaeda et al,

that American's 'due process' becomes that due to an enemy combatant. We can kill the enemy during a war,

in fact, we can bomb their barracks while they're fast asleep if we choose to.

So you are putting forth justification for any US citizen communicating with Al Queda to be shot and killed on site. Skip Gitmo, skip arrests, skip trials.

That imo is the point. If a US citizen happens to be in a terroist camp in Pak, Yemen, wherever when a drone or plane puts ordanance on the camp with the intent to destroy the camp and all those in it, would be IRRELEVANT.

Correct...that would fall into the category "wrong place, wrong time".

However, when the purpose of an attack is to expressly kill an American .... that is not typically a lawful application of miltiary force.

Certainly not.

In WWII, we specifically sent planes to kill Yamato after radio intercepts indicated his plane would be in a spec spot at spec time. The Brits planned the assasination Heydrich. Even that was not without some controversy, and each action was justified on various grounds involving ends and means.

The attack on Yamamoto was a legitimate one...it was carried out by soldiers against a soldier, during a declared war. The wisdom of it can be debated, but not whether it was a legitimate tactic. Ditto for the attack on Heydrich.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

He can't help it...he IS stupid!

Even in it's craziest time in history the right wing doesn't hold a candle to the current administration. How freaking cold blooded can you get when the presidential adviser Robert Gibbs said "he should have picked a different father" after an Obama ordered drone strike blew the Colorado born kid into bits. Gibbs should have been fired after the media outrage....but wait, there was no media outrage was there?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

He can't help it...he IS stupid!

You are invited, too.

Quote me the part that says, "suspected terrorists are defined as Constitutionalists, Libertarians, Conservatives, Ron Paul supporters, people who pay cash".

If I am stupid, this should be a piece of cake for you.

So go on, genius. Bring us the evidence.

Even in it's craziest time in history the right wing doesn't hold a candle to the current administration. How freaking cold blooded can you get when the presidential adviser Robert Gibbs said "he should have picked a different father" after an Obama ordered drone strike blew the Colorado born kid into bits. Gibbs should have been fired after the media outrage....but wait, there was no media outrage was there?

Gibbs should be involuntarily committed to a high-security mental ward. He is clearly either a psychopath, a sociopath, or both.

Do you have any examples of Obama ordering a hit on a US citizen on US soil?

Didn't think so.

Stop bringing oranges to a discussion about apples.

Fellas, it's only 8 pages after you take out the cover and release info. It should not take this long to find the part where DHS says, "suspected terrorists are defined as Constitutionalists, Libertarians, Conservatives, Ron Paul supporters, people who pay cash".

Come on!

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Search for Libertarian. Not in there.

Search for Conservatives. Not in there.

Search for Ron Paul. Not one mention of the dude.

We are talking paranoid delusions.

Delusion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated

Extremists? Oh yeah. They're in there.

Oh I thought you read the MIAC Report? Oh I guess not. You're an idiot. There are multiple DHS documents outlining who's a terrorist suspect.

http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Search for Libertarian. Not in there.

Search for Conservatives. Not in there.

Search for Ron Paul. Not one mention of the dude.

We are talking paranoid delusions.

Delusion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated

Extremists? Oh yeah. They're in there.

Oh I thought you read the MIAC Report? Oh I guess not. You're an idiot. There are multiple DHS documents outlining who's a terrorist suspect.

And you are not quoting the one that says, "suspected terrorists are defined as Constitutionalists, Libertarians, Conservatives, Ron Paul supporters, people who pay cash" because...?

Let me show you the kind of people DHS is talking about:

Wade Michael Page was steeped in neo-Nazi ‘hate music’ movement

For at least a decade, he had been steeped in a neo-Nazi “hate music” scene that espouses white power and racial superiority and occasionally promotes violent acts against people of other races and religions.

Wade was a veteran who was attracted to white supremacism.

If you cannot tell the difference between when DHS is talking about people like that as opposed to any other veteran or Constitutionalists, Libertarians, Conservatives, and Ron Paul supporters, I have terrible news for you: You are an idiot!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back