🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Eric Holder Admits: We Have Authority to Kill Americans, No It's Not Constitutional

Obama's New Attorney General Openly Advocates Limited Speech on Web
New AG Choice Advocated To Stifle Speech On Web | NewsBusters

Obama's Attorney General nominee Eric Holder in a 2002 interview: Guantanamo inmates "are not, in fact, people entitled to the protection of the Geneva Convention"
CNN.com - Transcripts

Obama's Attorney General pick: a history of Waco, Ruby Ridge, pardons and gun bans
Eric Holder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Holder's likely nomination revives pardon furor of Mark Rich
http://www.wacotrib.com/nation/content/shared-gen/ap/US_Presidential_Cabinet/Holder_Marc_Rich.html

Embarrassing Video For Attorney General Nominee Eric Holder
http://patriotroom.com/embarrassing-video-for-attorney-general-nominee-eric-holder/

Elian Gonzalez - Waco - Ruby Ridge

by Doug Book
December 19, 2011

Editors Note: Here is a response to questions about this article which appears below from Doug Book:

I wrote this piece yesterday evening, basing its content on several items. The first was an article on the American Free Press. Although the link is above, the article is no longer available! In any event, the first 3 paragraphs of my piece in particular present the information found in that article. The quote from Jesse Trentadue was taken from the first link presented above: yasbybic, etc.

The connections between Jesse Trentadue, Holder and the Clinton DOJ, McVeigh, the OK City bombing and the soon-to-be heavily censored Newsweek article were all covered in the “examiner.com” link above. It helped support the information presented in the two articles I’ve already mentioned. The other links above provide some very informative background info.

With the sudden disappearance of the American Free Press link, Western–I assume–decided the piece was not sufficiently sourced and attributed for publication on their site. Though I made a copy of that American FP article, no site should remove a story in which it has confidence without some explanation of its actions. Apparently, American lost confidence in the article it had published.

Frankly, I have not lost confidence in the story. I had originally intended to write a short follow up for posting on CiR sometime Sat or Sun. But I hope to be posting something far sooner, drawing more in-depth connections between the Clinton Dept of Justice, Eric Holder, PATCON, Newsweek, Kenneth Trentadue’s death and the work of his brother Jesse–more in-depth than the info presented in the above piece.

It may well take a number of articles, but I believe there is a story here. The character and history of Eric Holder MAKE it believable.

Please take a look at it if you are able. http://www.corbettreport.com/cache/holder.pdf

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Was Eric Holder was responsible for the Oklahoma City Bombing? | Western Journalism.com

Last edited:
SLATT-TerrorismTraining-4.png

scan0023.jpg

Victory!

When challenged for evidence, GeoLaureate8 starts posting ginormous graphics of propaganda. But no matter how big you make them, friend, you cannot hide your ignorance behind them.

Even in it's craziest time in history the right wing doesn't hold a candle to the current administration. How freaking cold blooded can you get when the presidential adviser Robert Gibbs said "he should have picked a different father" after an Obama ordered drone strike blew the Colorado born kid into bits. Gibbs should have been fired after the media outrage....but wait, there was no media outrage was there?

Do you have any examples of Obama ordering a hit on a US citizen on US soil?

Didn't think so.

Stop bringing oranges to a discussion about apples.

Now it's "apples and oranges" when the president orders the killing of US citizens outside the US? Creeping craziness on the left I think.

Victory!

When challenged for evidence, GeoLaureate8 starts posting ginormous graphics of propaganda. But no matter how big you make them, friend, you cannot hide your ignorance behind them.

The top pic was from Dept. of Justice the other pic was straight of the MIAC Report. I have the DHS PDFs on my my tablet but can't copy/paste quotes the PDF viewer.

(U//LES) State and Local Anti-Terrorism Training (SLATT) Program: Terrorism Training for Law Enforcement | Public Intelligence

You're so stupid that you don't even realize when the evidence you asked for is being presented.

You asked me to show you the quotes, there they are. But there's more.

The [Dept. of Homeland Security] report takes its definitions from a 2011 study entitled Profiles of Perpetrators of Terrorism, produced by the National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism, in which the following characteristics are used to identify terrorists.

- Americans who believe their “way of life” is under attack;
- Americans who are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”;
- People who consider themselves “anti-global” (presumably those who are wary of the loss of American sovereignty);
- Americans who are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”;
- Americans who are “reverent of individual liberty”;
- People who “believe in conspiracy theories that involve grave threat to national sovereignty and/or personal liberty.”

http://start.umd.edu/start/publications/research_briefs/LaFree_Bersani_HotSpotsOfUSTerrorism.pdf

Actual DHS document.

When asked, Holder said killing a US citizen on US soil absent immediate danger is unconstitutional.

Simple fact. This is a dead issue.

But here is the really funny thing about all this: We have people on the Right jumping up and down and getting people terrified that a suspected terrorist won't be protected with his Constitutional rights! They want him given his Miranda rights and lawyered up!

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Yeah. You never stopped to think about that, did you?

The right wing insanity has come full circle.

That's because suspected terrorists are defined as Constitutionalists, Libertarians, Conservatives, Ron Paul supporters, people who pay cash, according to Dept. of Homeland Security.

If you would have actually watched the filibuster you wouldn't make yourself look so stupid.

No. They look like this:

FBI agents say Toledo man who was arrested sympathetic to the causes of neo-Nazi, arsenal of guns, ammunition raises alarm - Toledo Blade

Forum List

Back