Eric Holder Marries His Step Mother

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
BBC News - Frenchman marries stepmother after court battle

Okay, in france.

A man in France has married his father's former wife, after a court battle that lasted for months.

The wedding of Eric Holder, 45, and his former stepmother Elisabeth Lorentz, 48, took place in the north-eastern village of Dabo, near the city of Metz.

The ex-husband of the bride, Mr Holder's father, was also reportedly among dozens of guests at the ceremony.

French law bans all unions between stepchildren and stepparents. But a court ruled in the couple's favour.

The prosecutor's office opposed the decision by the local court in the Lorraine region, but decided not to appeal.

The couple had earlier argued their case all the way to the office of President Francois Hollande - only to get a letter confirming that such marriages were prohibited.

After the local court's decision, Ms Lorentz said: "At last, it's the big day!"

"I simply hope that our story will be useful other couples in our situation, because I know there are some," she told AFP news agency.

And she added that her former husband "has always supported us" in the legal battle.

Eric Holder Marries His Step Mother
No he didn't you Rrightyloon troll.
You might want to read the story then or work on your literacy skills
I did. Your BS title was clearly meant to draw people in because he had the same name.
LEAVE ERIC ALONE!!!!!!!!
th

BBC News - Frenchman marries stepmother after court battle

Okay, in france.

A man in France has married his father's former wife, after a court battle that lasted for months.

The wedding of Eric Holder, 45, and his former stepmother Elisabeth Lorentz, 48, took place in the north-eastern village of Dabo, near the city of Metz.

The ex-husband of the bride, Mr Holder's father, was also reportedly among dozens of guests at the ceremony.

French law bans all unions between stepchildren and stepparents. But a court ruled in the couple's favour.

The prosecutor's office opposed the decision by the local court in the Lorraine region, but decided not to appeal.

The couple had earlier argued their case all the way to the office of President Francois Hollande - only to get a letter confirming that such marriages were prohibited.

After the local court's decision, Ms Lorentz said: "At last, it's the big day!"

"I simply hope that our story will be useful other couples in our situation, because I know there are some," she told AFP news agency.

And she added that her former husband "has always supported us" in the legal battle.
_78016894_024195099-1.jpg
They went to court to get married, time and again.

kinda romantic.

:lmao:
:

I know love is blind, but get some fucking glasses on

mmmkay

Forum List

Back