Eric Holder: NSA Leaker Will Be Punished

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Eric Holder says national security has been damaged as a result of leaks about a pair of government surveillance programs and that the U.S. will punish the person who is responsible.

The attorney general made the comment in Dublin, Ireland, when asked by reporters why the U.S. hasn't taken steps to arrest former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.

More: Eric Holder: NSA Leaker Will Be Punished - AP

I wonder what the punishment options are? Anyone know? Anyone have a guess?

Violations of your oath should be punished, doing what he did for his country is admirable, but dangerous and outrightly foolish. You do realize that he fled to China with our national defense secrets, right? I heard someone say Snowden was likened to Paul Revere on Fox News today, he's far from it. Revere ran to the danger, Snowden ran away from it.

Last edited:
WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Eric Holder says national security has been damaged as a result of leaks about a pair of government surveillance programs and that the U.S. will punish the person who is responsible.

The attorney general made the comment in Dublin, Ireland, when asked by reporters why the U.S. hasn't taken steps to arrest former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.

More: Eric Holder: NSA Leaker Will Be Punished - AP

I wonder what the punishment options are? Anyone know? Anyone have a guess?

Holder is a disgrace and everything wrong with America.

-Geaux

Eric Holder: NSA Leaker Will Be Punished

Uh-huh.

Right after the people who murdered the Ambassador and three other American are punished, right? (They murdered them nine months ago, and no one has even been arrested for it)

And right after the people who ran the IRS targeting of conservatives groups, eh? (Only person affected, received a paid vacation!)

And after the people who masterminded the bootlegging of guns to Mexican drug cartels, resulting in the death of a Border Patrol agent, right?

Sorry, Mr. Holder. We have no reason to believe your threats of punishment will be carried out.

How real was that 'treason' talk of a few days ago?

If that was real, then, we know the top-end of the punishment scale, don't we?

How real was that 'treason' talk of a few days ago?

If that was real, then, we know the top-end of the punishment scale, don't we?

DRONE-AMERICA-550x309.jpg

You know, I still can't help but feel like the GOP missed a great opportunity here.
They could have sided with Snowden, said that they wouldn't stand for this shit, said they'd make sure Snowden wasn't convicted.

...instead? They show just how similar to the Democrats they are, and call for his arrest just as much as they do.

Idiots. All of them, idiots.

You know, I still can't help but feel like the GOP missed a great opportunity here.
They could have sided with Snowden, said that they wouldn't stand for this shit, said they'd make sure Snowden wasn't convicted.

...instead? They show just how similar to the Democrats they are, and call for his arrest just as much as they do.

Great point, but who do you think backs the GOP and has their hands in their pockets? Military industrial complex, they can't refrain from that policy of a forever war.

The people that the NSA leaker exposed need to be punished. They are worse than him by far.

Will the criminals he exposed be charged?

Lied under oath -a serious crime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Republicans missed a ‘great opportunity’ by ignoring the rule of law to realize some partisan advantage?

Holder is correct, as are democrats and republicans who realize the ends never justify the means.

Snowden should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Being arrogant, naïve, and foolish is no defense.

Republicans missed a ‘great opportunity’ by ignoring the rule of law to realize some partisan advantage?

Holder is correct, as are democrats and republicans who realize the ends never justify the means.

Snowden should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Being arrogant, naïve, and foolish is no defense.

If Snowden had something to gain from this, I'd be more inclined to agree with you. But this guy is hiding out in a hotel in Hong Kong, not chillin' with some commie bros in China. He had nothing to gain and everything to lose by doing what he, and a lot of us, feel like was the right thing to do.

Everyone neg rep this fascist pig.

I'm not going to neg rep someone for having a different opinion. I'd be out of negs to rep.

Forum List

Back