Eric Holder: NSA Leaker Will Be Punished

You know, I still can't help but feel like the GOP missed a great opportunity here.
They could have sided with Snowden, said that they wouldn't stand for this shit, said they'd make sure Snowden wasn't convicted.

...instead? They show just how similar to the Democrats they are, and call for his arrest just as much as they do.

Idiots. All of them, idiots.

Great point, but who do you think backs the GOP and has their hands in their pockets? Military industrial complex, they can't refrain from that policy of a forever war.

The Sixties called. They want their childlike view of the world back.

Hillary Clinton vowed that Nakoula Nakoula would be punished for making that anti mohammed movie too.

If it is treason to tell the people that the government is actively lying to them and working against them, we need more traitors.

You know, I still can't help but feel like the GOP missed a great opportunity here.
They could have sided with Snowden, said that they wouldn't stand for this shit, said they'd make sure Snowden wasn't convicted.

...instead? They show just how similar to the Democrats they are, and call for his arrest just as much as they do.

Republicans missed a ‘great opportunity’ by ignoring the rule of law to realize some partisan advantage?

Holder is correct, as are democrats and republicans who realize the ends never justify the means.

Snowden should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Being arrogant, naïve, and foolish is no defense.

Under bush, the whistleblowers were heroes to be worshipped. Now, under O they're prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and you cheer it on.

Hell ya. Drone that fucker Mr. Holder !

You just gotta ask yourself what result if the US used a drone in Chinese or Russian airspace? I mean, I would like to see it happen, just for the fireworks show, but the logistics of having the US invade Russian or Chinese airspace would be somewhat problematic.

You do realize that he fled to China with our national defense secrets, right?

Who told you that? The same people who've been secretly spying on us all these years?

No, actually I read the news. He has it all on a USB-flash drive.

How Edward Snowden stole his cache of NSA secrets

Yeah, where are they getting it from?

I'm not denying he might have done that, but I sure as shit don't believe it just because the lying government says he did. They know more people view Snowden as a hero than a traitor and they'll do what ever they can to take the heat off of themselves for this illegal spying program and make him look like the enemy instead of themselves..

Republicans missed a ‘great opportunity’ by ignoring the rule of law to realize some partisan advantage?

Holder is correct, as are democrats and republicans who realize the ends never justify the means.

Snowden should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Being arrogant, naïve, and foolish is no defense.

Not the least bit shocked an Obamabot stooge like you would defend crimes against the American people rather than the man who exposed them.

It's funny they still take anything this administration has to say at their word.

Holder should prosecute himself and a few others in this administration..

WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Eric Holder says national security has been damaged as a result of leaks about a pair of government surveillance programs and that the U.S. will punish the person who is responsible.
TRANSLATION:

"Blah, blah, blah.....I don't believe a word of what I am saying, but I am paid to spew this blither in order to fool as many of you ignorant, dumb-fuck proles as I can.....blah, blah, blah."

WASHINGTON -- Attorney General Eric Holder says national security has been damaged as a result of leaks about a pair of government surveillance programs and that the U.S. will punish the person who is responsible.

The attorney general made the comment in Dublin, Ireland, when asked by reporters why the U.S. hasn't taken steps to arrest former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.

More: Eric Holder: NSA Leaker Will Be Punished - AP

I wonder what the punishment options are? Anyone know? Anyone have a guess?

Given how this administration has handled similar cases of Americans overseas viewed as enemies of the state, I would imagine death from above. The Justice Department has already given the legal justification of such an action.

Snowden's only chance of survival is hiding in a cave for three years and praying for a Rand Paul presidency.

Forum List

Back