Eric Stone tells Blacks to gun down Whites, eliminate white race in revenge after Jacksonville shooting

Why is it ignored that blacks kill blacks at 15X the rate that whites kill blacks ?

Because black on black crime is not politically expedient. You should know this already.

Liberals don't care about blacks, they don't give a flying fuck about blacks. They just love to use blacks killed by whites to push their racist anti gun agenda.

Blacks to liberals are what are known as "useful idiots."

My thought is that this Eric Stone guy should be busted for publicly encouraging the act of murder. When that Maxine Wates lady publicly encouraged liberal people to harass conservative people, to me, she should've been arrested for encouraging public disturbance especially if it could have led to a riot.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Trump tells people to peacefully make their voices heard and is arrested for inciting a riot. This DEMOCRAT tells people to KILL WHITE PEOPLE and nothing happens to him.

Nah, no two tiered justice system here, folks.

My thought is that this Eric Stone guy should be busted for publicly encouraging the act of murder. When that Maxine Waters lady publicly encouraged liberal people to harass conservative people, to me, she should've been arrested for encouraging public disturbance especially if it could have led to a riot.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Speaking of nasty Maxine, I saw on TV Maxine Waters blew a kiss to that guy Sam Bankman-Fried in court that stole MILLIONS and he donated to her. She should give the money back. .
What did Sam Bankman do with the money?

Sam Bankman-Fried used stolen customer funds to make more than $100 million in political campaign contributions ahead of the 2022 U.S. midterm elections, federal prosecutors said on Monday in a new indictment filed against the FTX cryptocurrency exchange's founder.Aug 14, 2023

It can't be "racist" is it's true.

AB.jpg

Speaking of nasty Maxine, I saw on TV Maxine Waters blew a kiss to that guy Sam Bankman-Fried in court that stole MILLIONS and he donated to her. She should give the money back. .
What did Sam Bankman do with the money?

Sam Bankman-Fried used stolen customer funds to make more than $100 million in political campaign contributions ahead of the 2022 U.S. midterm elections, federal prosecutors said on Monday in a new indictment filed against the FTX cryptocurrency exchange's founder.Aug 14, 2023
How much money did she get from that man?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back