Eric Stone tells Blacks to gun down Whites, eliminate white race in revenge after Jacksonville shooting

Batcat He's been wanting one since Floyd died years ago....
You must be a typical Democrat as you are falsely accusing me.

The last thing I hope to ever see in this nation is a race war. Unfortunately it may happen at the rate things are going. Also since you might accuse me, I have no interest in seeing this nation break apart or having another Civil War.

One of the after effects of the Floyd riots is that today cops are more reactive than proactive and it is growing hard to find people to take on the responsibility and risk that being a cop involves. The crime rate is increasing in the big cities and much involves black on black crime.

One of my grandchildren was seriously considering becoming a cop. I did my best to discourage him and he joined the Navy. I would never be a cop myself in today’s society. I have known a lot of cops during my life and most I have felt did a good job.

What makes him worthy of being known by anyone?
He was in Hollywood.....he's no slouch
1693175917973.png

Welcome to joey xiden’s america

He’s violent rhetoric inspires violence

So. He was "in Hollywood" and an activist, and that means he should be paid attention to?

Yeah. I don't think so.

Give me a worthwhile reason.
He holds sway with the rising American population---Latinos and Blacks....this guy is their White savior....you have to deal with the fact that he's gonna be in white children's lives.....he wants to reeducate white children, etc.

Why is it ignored that blacks kill blacks at 15X the rate that whites kill blacks ?
Yep....that IQ of a tomato plant moron wants revenge?
Then he should tell blacks to gun down their biggest enemy...other blacks.

You must be a typical Democrat as you are falsely accusing me.

The last thing I hope to ever see in this nation is a race war. Unfortunately it may happen at the rate things are going. Also since you might accuse me, I have no interest in seeing this nation break apart or having another Civil War.

One of the after effects of the Floyd riots is that today cops are more reactive than proactive and it is growing hard to find people to take on the responsibility and risk that being a cop involves. The crime rate is increasing in the big cities and much involves black on black crime.

One of my grandchildren was seriously considering becoming a cop. I did my best to discourage him and he joined the Navy. I would never be a cop myself in today’s society. I have known a lot of cops during my life and most I have felt did a good job.
I'm not a Democrat or a Republican. I am just saying that Stone wants racial anger, and people should realize that and heed accordingly.

The shooter killed himself. Case closed except that the local police were determined to turn the shooting into a political issue by releasing the shooter's racist manifest. Fair enough but why are Tennessee officials determined to keep the trannie terrorist manifest secret when he/she murdered twice as many people including three kids?

Forum List

Back