Eric Trump and his wife Lara welcome the birth of their son, Eric 'Luke' Trump

Good thing it was a boy Otherwise Rump would be dating her in a few years.
He's also lucky to be young enough that Trump can't cuckhold him like with his sons and stepsons
What a pervert you are!

Oh he sure is. Why I hear tell he not only poses for racy photos with his own daughter just to be a troll, but then he walks into dressing rooms where teenage girls are half-dressed, and watches ten-year-olds ride up the escalator telling them he'll be dating them in a few years.

Oh wait, that was Rump.

Good thing it was a boy Otherwise Rump would be dating her in a few years.
He's also lucky to be young enough that Trump can't cuckhold him like with his sons and stepsons
What a pervert you are!

Oh he sure is. Why I hear tell he not only poses for racy photos with his own daughter just to be a troll, but then he walks into dressing rooms where teenage girls are half-dressed, and watches ten-year-olds ride up the escalator telling them he'll be dating them in a few years.

Oh wait, that was Rump.
Link?

Oh wait, that was Rump.

oC9Egkm.gif

Forum List

Back