Eric Trump: I Want Someone To Start Fighting For My Daddy

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
During his interview on FOX News(?), the Big Orange Idiot’s son, Eric, complained that no one is fighting for his dad.

The interviewer was Sean Hannity, who should have been offended by Big Orange’s kid’s complaint, because no one defends the stupidity of Big Orange more than Hannity.

The Big Orange Idiot’s kid continued his delusional remarks with, " ‘My father has the voice of this country, the people of this country love him. Why wouldn't they get in line? It doesn't make sense.' " It is obvious Big Orange’s kid lives in the same alternate reality as the rest of U.S. conservatives, where denial of truth is rampant.

The Big Orange Idiot’s popularity continues to erode, and he has no one but himself to blame. In his interview with Hannity, Big Orange’s kid, Eric, proved himself to be a typical conservative, denying the truth that is staring him squarely in the face.

Only fools defend the indefensible, and only fools are defending the Big Orange Idiot’s ongoing stupidity.

Anyone looking for proof of this need only read the conservatives’ responses to this OP.

Eric Trump: I want someone to start fighting for my dad

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 types of Republicans.jpg

19145990_1217679471695163_1358521539196888730_n.jpg

2e81b95a05f43291fdb991d69b1948ca--trump-funny-trump-university.jpg

Yes, the indefensible is being defended by fools.

During his interview on FOX News(?), the Big Orange Idiot’s son, Eric, complained that no one is fighting for his dad.

The interviewer was Sean Hannity, who should have been offended by Big Orange’s kid’s complaint, because no one defends the stupidity of Big Orange more than Hannity.

The Big Orange Idiot’s kid continued his delusional remarks with, " ‘My father has the voice of this country, the people of this country love him. Why wouldn't they get in line? It doesn't make sense.' " It is obvious Big Orange’s kid lives in the same alternate reality as the rest of U.S. conservatives, where denial of truth is rampant.

The Big Orange Idiot’s popularity continues to erode, and he has no one but himself to blame. In his interview with Hannity, Big Orange’s kid, Eric, proved himself to be a typical conservative, denying the truth that is staring him squarely in the face.

Only fools defend the indefensible, and only fools are defending the Big Orange Idiot’s ongoing stupidity.

Anyone looking for proof of this need only read the conservatives’ responses to this OP.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 141480

View attachment 141481

View attachment 141482

Hmmm...more of the same...whack-jobs sit at their keyboards whining like little bitches...meanwhile America is becoming American again...haha
Jobs...UP
Consumer confidence / spending....UP
Real estate values...UP
Stock market....UP
Deportations of third world filth....UP
illegal immigration....DOWN
High quality REAL American's feel confident in government again while the piece of shits continue to piss their pants and feel like the piece of shits they actually are...haha...I could go on and on...our guy is absolutely KILLIN' IT and whackos, criminals, illegals and bottom feeders can't stand it....hahaha

View attachment 141480

View attachment 141481

View attachment 141482

Hmmm...more of the same...whack-jobs sit at their keyboards whining like little bitches...meanwhile America is becoming American again...haha
Jobs...UP
Real estate values...UP
Stock market....UP
High quality REAL American's feel confident in government again while the piece of shits continue to piss their pants and feel like the piece of shits they actually are...haha...I could go on and on...our guy is absolutely KILLIN' IT and whackos, criminals, illegals and bottom feeders can't stand it....hahaha

:haha:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 39% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Sixty-one percent (61%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 49% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -23. (see trends).

fuk Trump

The Big Orange Idiot’s kid continued his delusional remarks with, " ‘My father has the voice of this country, the people of this country love him. Why wouldn't they get in line? It doesn't make sense.' "
Amazing, isn't it? Dumber than a stump.

The Big Orange Idiot’s kid continued his delusional remarks with, " ‘My father has the voice of this country, the people of this country love him. Why wouldn't they get in line? It doesn't make sense.' "

I heard Hannity say " the entire country loves Trump, and the democrats are trying to destroy him"

stump dumb is widespread.

View attachment 141480

View attachment 141481

View attachment 141482

Jobs...UP
Real estate values...UP
Stock market....UP
. Presidents do not have an effect in just 7 months. Get real. Trump is riding off of the growing economy of Obama.

View attachment 141480

View attachment 141481

View attachment 141482

Jobs...UP
Real estate values...UP
Stock market....UP

:haha:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Monday shows that 39% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Sixty-one percent (61%) disapprove.

The latest figures for Trump include 26% who Strongly Approve of the way Trump is performing and 49% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -23. (see trends).

fuk Trump

I heard Hannity say " the entire country loves Trump, and the democrats are trying to destroy him"

stump dumb is widespread.

Isn't it AWESOME!
If Trumps approval rate starts to climb I'll be worried...Why you ask...simple arithmetic....The scales have finally tipped in this nation...our filthy, low grade "citizens" have been reproducing more of their filthy same at an alarming rate for far to long...a rate at which high quality, responsible American's wouldn't run pace with. It's official...the filth out populates REAL, legitimate American's.

"the Big Orange Idiot’s son, Eric, complained that no one is fighting for his dad."

Then Eric should join the military and volunteer to be the first to go into North Korea. He'll be all proud as he fights for his daddy.

Forum List

Back