ESPN continues radical woke pandering: feminist version

Wiggle_Piggy

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2023
I saw that ESPN proudly declared they will have a specifically all female anchor show.

I noticed that Nowhere did ESPN say that these women achieved these placements because they were good at their jobs.

This is much like when Joe Biden declared he was seeking not the best VP or not the best SCOTUS judge.. but one that just happens to be female and black.

The message: identity over competence. ESPN is saying they have to GIVE women this opportunity.. because they seem to think women are incapable of achieving this independently. It’s yet another example of soft bigotry of low expectations.. which they do all the time to black folk and women. The left/ESPN think these groups aren’t smart/capable enough to succeed on their own.

Conservatives do, however. I guess us conservatives have to continue to try to drag leftists away from sexism and racism.

I saw that ESPN proudly declared they will have a specifically all female anchor show.

I noticed that Nowhere did ESPN say that these women achieved these placements because they were good at their jobs.

This is much like when Joe Biden declared he was seeking not the best VP or not the best SCOTUS judge.. but one that just happens to be female and black.

The message: identity over competence. ESPN is saying they have to GIVE women this opportunity.. because they seem to think women are incapable of achieving this independently. It’s yet another example of soft bigotry of low expectations.. which they do all the time to black folk and women. The left/ESPN think these groups aren’t smart/capable enough to succeed on their own.

Conservatives do, however. I guess us conservatives have to continue to try to drag leftists away from sexism and racism.
Are you sure they are all XX Females? Maybe they hired Dylan Mulvaney.

Dykes on Mikes. Yikes!

I don’t mind women sports commentators, but a whole panel of women seems forced. Men dominate sports and the commentary should be provided by mostly men
Agreed. It’s clear virtue signalling and social engineering… which as we’ve seen doesn’t do good for ratings.

But we all know the sequence.. it will underperform, and the media will blame society as sexist instead of acknowledging what most people understand as common sense

At the sports bar all they advertise was WNBA , Womens Soccer and Womens golf
3 fake garbage sports

A good HS team would beat any WNBA team

not only are WNBA players void of talent they are also repuslive to look at

At the sports bar all they advertise was WNBA , Womens Soccer and Womens golf
3 fake garbage sports

A good HS team would beat any WNBA team

not only are WNBA players void of talent they are also repuslive to look at
The demand clearly isn’t there for the WNBA, but the NBA subsidizes it to continue their social engineering efforts. The WNBA would be broke 10 times over if they didn’t have the daddy NBA paying their credit card bills.

Agreed. It’s clear virtue signalling and social engineering… which as we’ve seen doesn’t do good for ratings.

But we all know the sequence.. it will underperform, and the media will blame society as sexist instead of acknowledging what most people understand as common sense

I won't be watching! The last couple yrs. have stunk! I'm down to "ATH" & "PTI!" Nothing else is worth it! :heehee:

Forum List

Back