espn's woke rachel nichols, shows how they act when wokism and race theory costs her....like every left wing hypocrite

I like Malika Andrews better, she is much better looking, and speaks better than Rachel.

I'm glad Rachel is out, I never cared for her
You are right the better looking one should get the better job. :rolleyes-41:
Personal preference, stupid
Sure, most misogynists' like yourself would phrase it that way. Funny you resort to name calling right away, looks like you got caught.
What part of "she speaks better than Rachel" did you find confusing?
The part where you said "she is better looking than Rachel", it was right before your afterthought on he speaking ability. Nice thrown in though.

I like Malika Andrews better, she is much better looking, and speaks better than Rachel.

Sure, most misogynists' like yourself would phrase it that way. Funny you resort to name calling right away, looks like you got caught.
The part where you said "she is better looking than Rachel", it was right before your afterthought on he speaking ability. Nice thrown in though.

Afterthought he calls it.

Wow, we got us a mind reader here.

Afterthought he calls it.

Wow, we got us a mind reader here.
You are very transparent, that is why you keep trying to defend yourself.

rachel nichols said in the leaked video. “She covers football, she covers basketball. If you need to give her more things to do because you are feeling pressure about your crappy longtime record on diversity, which, by the way, I know personally from the female side of it, like, go for it. Just find it somewhere else. You are not going to find it from me or taking my thing away.”

Let me sum up that quote for stupid leftists. This typical hypocritical woke espn FEMALE is upset that a BLACK FEMALE is threatening her job and SHE is protecting HER job.

Lol, she is a typical idiot left wing American woman with pale face.

LOL

WOKENESS FOR THEE BUT NOT FOR ME

Says every single stupid left wing stooge. That is their gospel.

She isn't woke. She thinks BLM is boring and laughed at the "Me Too" movement.

Forum List

Back