ETA for Orgasm

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
Do you have a trigger, like something that can make it happen in like 30 seconds?
What about boring old missionary.... 30 mins? 1 hour?

The longer you know someone the longer it takes?
At what point to you have to resort to thinking of others to make it happen?

Nope. It varies, and I like it that way.

Well, unless she starts nibbling on my ear. Then all bets are off.

Nope. It varies, and I like it that way.

Well, unless she starts nibbling on my ear. Then all bets are off.

oh? is that your trigger? hmmm
I'm usually pretty fast and I like it that way, but as I get older it takes longer and it pisses me off.....
but I am the strangest person sexually you would ever know!

Yeah, but sometimes other than that, something people do gets you really "revved" up -

Do you have a trigger, like something that can make it happen in like 30 seconds?

Why would I want to be triggered in 30 seconds?

Orgasms are both more complicated- and simpler than that.

I've never had to resort to thinking about someone else to have an orgasm, other than the person I was with at the moment. I don't have sex with people I don't actually want to have sex with.

Why would I want to be triggered in 30 seconds?

Orgasms are both more complicated- and simpler than that.

Different stroke for different folks.
I like it fast.

Yeah, but sometimes other than that, something people do gets you really "revved" up -

Well, revved up and having an orgasm are two different things. Lol.

The real question is, on average, how long before you have one.... (on average)

Probably about 3-5 minutes, but then again I'm among a minority of women (apparently) capable of both a vaginal and a clitoral stimulated orgasm. :D Pats self on back.

Probably about 3-5 minutes, but then again I'm among a minority of women (apparently) capable of both a vaginal and a clitoral stimulated orgasm. :D Pats self on back.

that's about right for me - but in the movies etc. they seem to portray men as getting of more quickly and the women leave frustrated.

I wonder how often both climax at the same time... rare I would think. I think only once or twice for me... I'm not even sure

that's about right for me - but in the movies etc. they seem to portray men as getting of more quickly and the women leave frustrated.

I wonder how often both climax at the same time... rare I would think. I think only once or twice for me... I'm not even sure

That's the case for some people. Some women have a difficult time with it.

Yeah- really is rare- from my limited sampling.

Male orgasms are better the longer they are postponed(up to a point).

With women? I don't know- certainly teasing on the brink of orgasm seems to produce some spectacular results.

Most women I have been with normally need attention from me for longer than that before their orgasm- and if I am feeling frisky I may string that along longer.

What about multiple orgasms? Women get the real benefit there.

Yeah- really is rare- from my limited sampling.

Male orgasms are better the longer they are postponed(up to a point).

With women? I don't know- certainly teasing on the brink of orgasm seems to produce some spectacular results.

Most women I have been with normally need attention from me for longer than that before their orgasm- and if I am feeling frisky I may string that along longer.

What about multiple orgasms? Women get the real benefit there.

I'm weird, I'm fine after one. They're good/strong but I'm not one of those types of people that thinks sex is the best thing. I think the falling in love and infatuation is the best thing.

One time- one time only. And it was rather a surprise to us both.

Forum List

Back