🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ethics - now we know the truth

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
Last week, the pitiful loser Republicans tried to gut the independent ethics office.

Now we know that the Trump picks for the cabinet & other posts have ignored this ethics office & have yet to submit the requested information.

Funny chit, isn't it. Drain thew Swamp my ass. Trump s using the swamp scum Republicans to ignore the ethics office as they will go ahead with conformations without the ethics reports.

Another case of rump voters being screwed over by Trump.

The OGE can "out" a person BEFORE all the facts are in. That is NOT Natural Justice.

Greg

Last week, the pitiful loser Republicans tried to gut the independent ethics office.

Now we know that the Trump picks for the cabinet & other posts have ignored this ethics office & have yet to submit the requested information.

Funny chit, isn't it. Drain thew Swamp my ass. Trump s using the swamp scum Republicans to ignore the ethics office as they will go ahead with conformations without the ethics reports.

Another example of GOP Over Reach under the cover of darkness:

Hmmm.

On January 8, 2013, President Obama appointed Mr. Walter M. Shaub, Jr., as Director of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics (OGE). He was sworn into office January 9, 2013. Prior to his appointment, Mr. Shaub was Deputy General Counsel of OGE, a position he held since 2008.

An Obama appointment? Sounds not exactly unbiased at first glance. Even so; they can only refer up to the Ethics Cte. Seems an unnecessary org really; why not go straight to the Cte.

Greg

After the election ... I was hoping for a few days ... maybe even a week ... of meltdowns so I could enjoy the schadenfreude. But, after two months, it's just getting sad. I can now see why freak shows fell out of favour in the general public. After too much, you end up feeling sorry for the freaks.

03.jpg

Trump did tell them to not do it and they complied...

After the election ... I was hoping for a few days ... maybe even a week ... of meltdowns so I could enjoy the schadenfreude. But, after two months, it's just getting sad. I can now see why freak shows fell out of favour in the general public. After too much, you end up feeling sorry for the freaks.

03.jpg
Did you ever see the "Popeye"? The guy that could make his eyes bulge out his skull..That was the 1970's...

03.jpg

Sorry for the freaks?? NOPE!!!

Greg

That's because like everything else that touches Democraps, it became corrupted. Calling something independent or ethical doesn't in the least bit make it so.

Trump did tell them to not do it and they complied...

No. There was public outcry...and they complied. Trump hopped on the bandwagon.

Another example of GOP Over Reach under the cover of darkness:

Look at this Russian. Troll

Now we know that .....

now we know the truth

Hey, dummies, as long as you keep watching your liberal "news" and buying their sh*t, you'll NEVER know the truth.
Is this your news source Strat?
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Sounds like crap old son.

Fairleigh Dickinson University

Who the hell are they??

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/fairleigh-dickinson-8770

Oh; lmao. Number 67 in a zone???

Greg

Now we know that .....

now we know the truth

Hey, dummies, as long as you keep watching your liberal "news" and buying their sh*t, you'll NEVER know the truth.
Is this your news source Strat?
STUDY: Watching Only Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All

Sounds like crap old son.

Fairleigh Dickinson University

Who the hell are they??

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/fairleigh-dickinson-8770

Oh; lmao. Number 67 in a zone???
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed
Greg
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...university-study-fox-viewers-more-misinformed
What does that have to do with the results of surveys taken by Fairleigh Dickinson University and The University of Maryland? Are there any surveys that found that FOX viewers aren`t dumber than a goldfish?

That's because like everything else that touches Democraps, it became corrupted. Calling something independent or ethical doesn't in the least bit make it so.
Another excuse from a uninformed Trumpette.

Everyone is wrong & only Trump is right.

This is how stupid you are.

Republicans are screwing you over & you are so duped that you think it is great.

The Director of OGE was promoted several times under a Bush appointee you stupid shit.

Forum List

Back