🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Europe looks to Israel for private security after surge in terror attacks

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Sad, but this is much needed in the world of today.

Europe looks to Israel for private security after surge in terror attacks

Industry experts say the threat of urban terror is new to Europe, but not Israel, which is why demand has grown by some 30 percent since January's attacks in France.
ShowImage.ashx

A man holding a gun.. (photo credit:screenshot)

The recent surge of terror-related incidents in Europe is pushing demand for security. Europe's schools, companies and religious institutions looking for trained, experienced high-end security personnel are turning to Israel to meet demands.

At a recent training session, private security contractors from the Israeli firm Tactical Zone carried out a simulation that involved guarding a client who was under attack. In the wake of recent extremist attacks in Europe, the scenario as one security industry expert predicts may play out more frequently in the future.

Continue reading at:

Europe looks to Israel for private security after surge in terror attacks:

Looks like the body-count will start to rack up soon; amongst the paparazzi/innocent bystanders/journalists/pets/livestock...

Why, Mr. Rodent, perhaps you should hire some Israelis to teach you Krag Maga. You just never know when it might come in handy in your own town. If you are an apt pupil, perhaps you can set up classes to teach other Englishmen this method of fighting. After all, Great Britain must have lots of terrorists roaming around these days.

Google

So.... Europe wants advice on how to NOT end terror attacks?

Thank you for your "brilliant" response. I am sure the readers will appreciate it to the utmost.
69 years later, walls, special highways, secondary citizenship status for non-Jews, world class spec ops, the U.S. groveling at your feet... and terror attacks are STILL a common occurrence?!

I think I'd ask someone else for advice.

Thank you for your "brilliant" response. I am sure the readers will appreciate it to the utmost.
69 years later, walls, special highways, secondary citizenship status for non-Jews, world class spec ops, the U.S. groveling at your feet... and terror attacks are STILL a common occurrence?!

Yes, Old Guy, you are just like the other anti-Semites. Blame everythijng on the jWQ

So typical of anti-Semites -- blame the Jews for everything. Why not travel to areas where there are no Jews or very few Jews like Nigeria and tell the Boko Haram that it is the Jews who are making them slaughter Christians.

Yes, Old Guy, you are just like the other anti-Semites. Blame everythijng on the jWQ

So typical of anti-Semites -- blame the Jews for everything. Why not travel to areas where there are no Jews or very few Jews like Nigeria and tell the Boko Haram that it is the Jews who are making them slaughter Christians.
Boko Haram is crazy. They've even slaughtered more Muslims than Christians. Why don't you go talk to them? I'll stay away thank you very much.

Boko Haram is crazy. They've even slaughtered more Muslims than Christians. Why don't you go talk to them? I'll stay away thank you very much.

Well you could always go to Pakistan where there are so few Jews and tells those Muslims who are blowing up other Muslims that the Jews made them do it.

Well you could always go to Pakistan where there are so few Jews and tells those Muslims who are blowing up other Muslims that the Jews made them do it.

:cuckoo:

Talking about yourself.

Talking about yourself.
:suck:

Come back for more later

Talking about yourself.

Come back for more later

Maybe when you come back later, you can actually give us some articles of what is happening in the Middle East. Surely you just don't come to the forum to make nonsensical remarks.

Talking about yourself.

Come back for more later

Maybe when you come back later, you can actually give us some articles of what is happening in the Middle East. Surely you just don't come to the forum to make nonsensical remarks.
You want to know about the crazy religious madness that's been happening in the middle east? Sure pick a century out of the last, let's say, 3,000 years. I'll see what I can do.

Talking about yourself.

Come back for more later

You want to know about the crazy religious madness that's been happening in the middle east? Sure pick a century out of the last, let's say, 3,000 years. I'll see what I can do.

Who needs to go back thousands of years? There is much happening now -- good and bad -- in the Arab world. Take the Emirates for example. One can see that they really are trying to modernize with things such as a space program.

Looks like the body-count will start to rack up soon; amongst the paparazzi/innocent bystanders/journalists/pets/livestock...

Why, Mr. Rodent, perhaps you should hire some Israelis to teach you Krag Maga. You just never know when it might come in handy in your own town. If you are an apt pupil, perhaps you can set up classes to teach other Englishmen this method of fighting. After all, Great Britain must have lots of terrorists roaming around these days.

Google

It's Krav Maga.

Google

It's Krav Maga.

Thank you, thank you, Mr. Rodent, for pointing out my mistake. It's not like if the readers clicked on the site they wouldn't see what it is called. Naturally you never make a mistake.

Now how about taking a few classes yourself since you might need it in your country? You might become so good that you can start teaching others.

Now how about taking a few classes yourself since you might need it in your country?

Doubt it. We're a bit more civilised.

Regardless of being civilized, do you honestly think that there are no Islamic terrorists roaming around Great Britain? Hmm, wonder how many have left to join ISIS and then will sneak their way back into your country.

Terrorism in the UK

Now how about taking a few classes yourself since you might need it in your country?

Doubt it. We're a bit more civilised.

Regardless of being civilized, do you honestly think that there are no Islamic terrorists roaming around Great Britain? Hmm, wonder how many have left to join ISIS and then will sneak their way back into your country.

Terrorism in the UK

Who cares, they'll be dealt with if and when they crop up.

We had 30+ years of IRA "terrorism" over here; bombings, shootings, etc, etc. We carried on with our lives as normal throughout. "Terrorism" only wins when you are "terrorised", like the "Torygraph" is trying to do in your link; instill fear in it's gullable readership.

The reality is I'm more likely to die in a road accident than be killed by a terrorist so I prefer to keep a sense of proportion and not behave like chicken little every time I might hear a bang somewhere.

Forum List

Back