🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Europe looks to Israel for private security after surge in terror attacks

Looks like the body-count will start to rack up soon; amongst the paparazzi/innocent bystanders/journalists/pets/livestock...

Terrorists, Terrorists and the Terrorists mostly from islamonazi nations. It has already started with the untimely deaths of thousands fleeing the other islamonazi scum who want to kill so they can get 72 virgins.

Now how about taking a few classes yourself since you might need it in your country?

Doubt it. We're a bit more civilised.

Regardless of being civilized, do you honestly think that there are no Islamic terrorists roaming around Great Britain? Hmm, wonder how many have left to join ISIS and then will sneak their way back into your country.

Terrorism in the UK

Who cares, they'll be dealt with if and when they crop up.

We had 30+ years of IRA "terrorism" over here; bombings, shootings, etc, etc. We carried on with our lives as normal throughout. "Terrorism" only wins when you are "terrorised", like the "Torygraph" is trying to do in your link; instill fear in it's gullable readership.

The reality is I'm more likely to die in a road accident than be killed by a terrorist so I prefer to keep a sense of proportion and not behave like chicken little every time I might hear a bang somewhere.

Of course everyone has a better chance of dying from something else, but the realty of the matter is that there are terrorists roaming around your country. If you want to close your eyes to it, that is your prerogative. However, I am sure your Intelligence Agencies are hard at work trying to find these terroists before they harm any British citizens. Spies are tracking 50 jihadis thought to be planning attacks in the UK

"The report by the International Centre for Counter-terrorism says the majority of the “foreign fighters” — about 2,800 in total — come from just four EU countries: Belgium, France, Germany, and the U.K."
Belgium has most foreign fighters per head?

I find it amusing how there are people like you who the minute they see something about the Israelis helping with their expertise, right away you have to say something negative. If it happened to be some others from another country helping out, your fingers would have been just lying quiet on your keyboard.

It's a shame that Israel or some other country couldn't have help the authorities regarding the San Bernardino killers before they had a chance to murder the "Infidels."

Forum List

Back