Evangelicals Rejecting Trump's Ban

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Some of them supported trump and were on his reviewing platform at his installation

Christian aid organizations such as World Relief oppose the move, saying compassion is what is needed.

The group says on its website, "We will always welcome refugees."

"Our concern is that this action really does further traumatize a group of people that have already borne so much tragedy," said Scott Arbeiter, president of World Relief, in an interview with Christianity Today. "The human toll is really crushing."

'We Will Always Welcome Refugees.' Evangelicals Rejecting Trump's Ban

73633581.jpg

Oh for crying out loud it's a temporary measure. This freakout is ridiculous and people are truly having meltdowns for nothing.

I wish they'd try decaff.

Nice that there are actual Christians in the world.

Reading the shit posted here by the fakes makes me forget that sometimes.

Thanks guno.

Ah yes, a temporary measure that has angered people all over the world, without accomplishing anything concerning the spread of terrorism. And further angered people that will only lead to more recruits for ISIS. I am sure Putin is very pleased with this development. The orange clown is definitely dancing to the Russian's tune.

Oh for crying out loud it's a temporary measure. This freakout is ridiculous and people are truly having meltdowns for nothing.

See that's the difference between slime like you and Christians.

Christians believe tearing families apart, punishing people who have green cards and punishing people for being victims is more than worth a "meltdown".

koshergrl = stfu.

Fuck you, you silly ignoramus. The orange clown lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, and there are already people regretting they ever voted for the orange clown.

Christians believe tearing families apart, punishing people who have green cards and punishing people for being victims is more than worth a "meltdown".

koshergrl = stfu.
Tiny Dancer is a PATRIOT.
YOU are the slime.

koshergrl = stfu.
YOU are the slime.
Tell us again about your military service

Ah yes, a temporary measure that has angered people all over the world, without accomplishing anything concerning the spread of terrorism. And further angered people that will only lead to more recruits for ISIS. I am sure Putin is very pleased with this development. The orange clown is definitely dancing to the Russian's tune.

I don't give a flying fuck what that old stupid bitch from hell Merkel or her other EU assholes think.

And what the hell does Putin have to do with this?

koshergrl = stfu.
YOU are the slime.
Tell us again about your military service
The BEST thing about a PRESIDENT TRUMP is liberal LOSSES are mounting DAILY! After 100 DAYS of Trump liberals will be able to sh#t a school bus and not scratch the paint!

I don't give a flying fuck what that old stupid bitch from hell Merkel or her other EU assholes think.

And what the hell does Putin have to do with this?
They just pull shit out of their asses, throw it on the wall, and hope it sticks.

End time Christians and churches will love the world. And this point I would suggest that if the world is going north, go south.....
Soros money is fueling this. And mob mentality is occurring, when the truth is without Soros money and democratic incitement, we would react exactly the way we did when Obama did it, Clinton did it, Carter did it. Trump's ban list came from Obama, for God's sake.
For those who think migrating Muslims is a good idea. Google how it is going for the countries that have let them in. Check the rape %ages, mass killings etc, and tell me why it is so important that you create the same environment for your own grandchildren. Stop thinking poor Muslim children and their moms, because THAT IS NOT WHAT IS MIGRATING!!!!!
Then google UN quotas of Muslim immigration, and tell me why you are now promoting UN directives over our own laws.

Last edited:

And further angered people that will only lead to more recruits for ISIS.

I was going to be a peaceful Muslim, until Trump banned some people from coming to the US for a while.

Death to the US!!! Allah Snackbar!!!

What's the Arabic word for DERP?

Forum List

Back