Evangelicals Renounce Trump: 'Our Faith Hangs In The Balance'

This is bigger than partisan politics.

Nearly 100 evangelical leaders have signed onto a letter urging their fellow Christians to vote against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who, they write, “has fueled white American nationalism with xenophobic appeals and religious intolerance at the expense of gospel values, democratic principles, and important international relationships.”

The letter was posted to Change.org on Thursday, and had nearly 5,000 signatures by midday Friday.

"Racism is America’s original sin. Its brazen use to win elections threatens to reverse real progress on racial equity and set America back." --Letter from evangelicals

More: Evangelical Leaders Don't Want Trump To Win: The 'Integrity Of Our Faith Hangs In The Balance'

I am pleasantly surprised that Evangelicals are finally waking up to Trump. What took them so long? Hopefully more will follow...

HuffyPuffy telling partisan lies again..

I'm shocked...

For the mentally impaired - Huffington Post is not the original source of the OP. The OP contains a LIVE link to the original source. Change.org is the original source. Once again, here it is...

Donald Trump: A Declaration by American Evangelicals Concerning Donald Trump
read it, it comes from the "give me free shit" crowd.
Once again, its driven out of the fear of actually having to be responsible.
But, Maybe I will start a petition to make it illegal for people to use fake native american names while being assholes on political forums. I can do that on change you know.
Get a few signatures and you would go away.

Are you saying Evangelicals want "free shit"...? Well, they are tax-exempt...
yes the black ones do. Al Sharpton considers his race baiting worthless ghetto ass an evangelical.

You get a check from the U. S. government every month, don't you MD Freeloader?
not that I am aware of
Well then you are the only white person I know who is stupid enough to vote for Trump that isn't.

My hunch is you had the choice of prison or the Marines and you are now mooching off the government with a fake service connected injury.

Is that about right?

Here is a hint: nobody (as in nobody) wants a dime from you.

not that I am aware of
Well then you are the only white person I know who is stupid enough to vote for Trump that isn't.

My hunch is you had the choice of prison or the Marines and you are now mooching off the government with a fake service connected injury.

Is that about right?

wrong again.
I actually worked (look the word up) for a living, still do.
no disability here.
But thank you for show such ignorance to our service members that get injured protecting your right to be ignorant.
Guess all of them are mooching off the government, even the ones that sacrificed their limbs to make sure you maintained the right to be ignorant.

not that I am aware of

Is that about right?

wrong again.
no disability here.
But thank you for show such ignorance to our service members that get injured protecting your right to be ignorant.
Guess all of them are mooching off the government, even the ones that sacrificed their limbs to make sure you maintained the right to be ignorant.

Are you suggesting that none of Hillary's supporters also work or worked for a living?

Nearly 100 evangelical leaders have signed onto a letter urging their fellow Christians to vote against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who, they write, “has fueled white American nationalism with xenophobic appeals and religious intolerance at the expense of gospel values, democratic principles, and important international relationships.”

The letter was posted to Change.org on Thursday, and had nearly 5,000 signatures by midday Friday.

"Racism is America’s original sin. Its brazen use to win elections threatens to reverse real progress on racial equity and set America back." --Letter from evangelicals

More: Evangelical Leaders Don't Want Trump To Win: The 'Integrity Of Our Faith Hangs In The Balance'

I am pleasantly surprised that Evangelicals are finally waking up to Trump. What took them so long? Hopefully more will follow...

Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are saying to themselves "Integrity? Whats that?"

True, including Paul Ryan.

SPINELESS SPEAKER: Paul Ryan Burns Final Shred Of Dignity, Will Campaign With Trump

not that I am aware of

Is that about right?

wrong again.
no disability here.

Are you suggesting that none of Hillary's supporters also work or worked for a living?
let me put it this way.
If voting was restricted from those that did not work, were on welfare, or were in the country illegally, she would not have even been the nominee for president.
Trump still would.

SPINELESS SPEAKER: Paul Ryan Burns Final Shred Of Dignity, Will Campaign With Trump

Ryan: He's a racist and you know what else?

...He has my vote!

not that I am aware of

Is that about right?

wrong again.
no disability here.

let me put it this way.
If voting was restricted from those that did not work, were on welfare, or were in the country illegally, she would not have even been the nominee for president.
Trump still would.
Don't worry your little head that this is the opposite of reality.

And a little civics lesson for morons, illegal immigrants are eligible to vote. That is the retarded stuff that only stupid white Trump supporters are foolish enough to believe.

not that I am aware of

Is that about right?

wrong again.
no disability here.

let me put it this way.
Trump still would.

And a little civics lesson for morons, illegal immigrants are eligible to vote. That is the retarded stuff that only stupid white Trump supporters are foolish enough to believe.
illegal immigrants get drivers licences, in Maryland that comes with voter registration, since there is no legal way to make someone prove they are legally eligible to vote, because only white conservatives are smart enough to get the documentation. The filth bean eating louse infested pieces of shit get to vote.
Now if you really thought that the south american trash was not voting, you would not be against voter ID.

Ryan: He's a racist and you know what else?

...He has my vote!

Well, that's interesting. There goes your credibility...

Is that about right?

wrong again.
no disability here.

let me put it this way.
Trump still would.

illegal immigrants get drivers licences, in Maryland that comes with voter registration, since there is no legal way to make someone prove they are legally eligible to vote, because only white conservatives are smart enough to get the documentation. The filth bean eating louse infested pieces of shit get to vote.
Now if you really thought that the south american trash was not voting, you would not be against voter ID.
Dude, your overlords have lied to you. Your government knows who is and who is not a citizen.

So believe the lie if you want to assuage that underlying guilt you have for supporting the worst presidential candidate of a major party in our history by far.

wrong again.
no disability here.

let me put it this way.
Trump still would.

Dude, your overlords have lied to you. Your government knows who is and who is not a citizen.

So believe the lie if you want to assuage that underlying guilt you have for supporting the worst presidential candidate of a major party in our history by far.
Youve made another error.
I am not supporting hillary the ho. Im supporting Donald. but only because the other choice is hillary the ho.

If you pathetic little regressives didn't have that broad brush, you wouldn't have any tools in your bag of lies.

Um, ya just broad brushed.

let me put it this way.
Trump still would.

Youve made another error.
I am not supporting hillary the ho. Im supporting Donald. but only because the other choice is hillary the ho.

Nah, only because you have no spine and because you're a pack animal. Neither of them deserve a vote.

Forum List

Back