Evangelicals Renounce Trump: 'Our Faith Hangs In The Balance'

So much for the GOP being the morally superior party. Trump has finally destroyed the republican party all by himself. Gary Johnson can now say that he is the republican alternative. It's all you've got cons.
"Demoralized" is indeed the best word to describe this mess.

So much for the GOP being the morally superior party. Trump has finally destroyed the republican party all by himself.
LOL. Jesus Christ, you lefties have lost your minds. If we can call them that. If Trump declared he was switching to the Democrat party tomorrow you hypocrites would look the other way as you do with the rest of the Dems. Bill has done worse, actions speak louder than words. Hillary's Wall Stree speeches have just been leaked and you simpletons are trying to cover for her.

Your problem is that you all assume everyone is as stupid as you are.

How many Christians feel that they will support the Donald more then ever...
They will say go fuck yourselves he apologized and he's forgiven.
So there.

Evangelical Leaders Don’t Want Trump To Win: The ‘Integrity Of Our Faith Hangs In The Balance’

This is bigger than partisan politics.

Elise Foley
10/07/2016

Nearly 100 evangelical leaders have signed onto a letter urging their fellow Christians to vote against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who, they write, “has fueled white American nationalism with xenophobic appeals and religious intolerance at the expense of gospel values, democratic principles, and important international relationships.”

The letter was posted to Change.org on Thursday, and had nearly 5,000 signatures by midday Friday.

<snip>

Hillary Clinton called D. Trump supporters "deplorable", evangelical leaders are calling D. Trump "extremist" and... and... and...

Sorry about the scummy language in the title of this thread but it's a direct quote from the leader of the Republican party.

Shame

So much for the GOP being the morally superior party. Trump has finally destroyed the republican party all by himself.

Gary Johnson can now say that he is the republican alternative. It's all you've got cons.

I always like the attacks on Republicans for not being moral while you continue to vote for liberal tax and spenders who evade and commit fraud on their own taxes to your silence

The Christian right is demoralized, obligated to vote against Trump

Obligated by what?

You think the All-Powerful God of all Creation cares if someone says "fuck" or "pussy"? What a small mind you have.
If god was a real entity I think the character of Trump would indeed be looked down upon. If you believe in god I don't know how you can deny it.

On the other hand Hillary isn't much better imo

So far we haven't heard from any demoralized right wing Christians. It's almost as if lefties will make shit up.

Gary Johnson can now say that he is the republican alternative. It's all you've got cons.

I always like the attacks on Republicans for not being moral while you continue to vote for liberal tax and spenders who evade and commit fraud on their own taxes to your silence
Let's not forget about her letting 4people die, then lied about it.

So far we haven't heard from any demoralized right wing Christians. It's almost as if lefties will make shit up.

Don't you think the Christian right is going to be devastated when they find out a far left drone like hangover has decided they can't vote for Trump?

Trump apologized and said he was sorry, the Christian thing to do is forgive him.

End of thread :)

I disagree on two points - One is that they have proven they will twist themselves into pretzels rather than vote for the good of the country. Drumpf was right when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Ave and not lose votes.

Two is that Drumpf did not destroy the GOP/Repub party. He is what they are. He is what a certain segment of the US is.

Oh and a third point - As pathetic as it is, they will blame President Clinton and/or President Obama for what Duh Donuld is, does and says because the one thing we know about RWNJ traitors is that they never ever EVER take responsibility for their own words and actions.

The Christian right is demoralized, obligated to vote against Trump

Obligated by what?

You think the All-Powerful God of all Creation cares if someone says "fuck" or "pussy"? What a small mind you have.
If god was a real entity I think the character of Trump would indeed be looked down upon. If you believe in god I don't know how you can deny it.

On the other hand Hillary isn't much better imo

Neither is my call.

Evangelical Leaders Don’t Want Trump To Win: The ‘Integrity Of Our Faith Hangs In The Balance’

This is bigger than partisan politics.

Elise Foley
10/07/2016

Nearly 100 evangelical leaders have signed onto a letter urging their fellow Christians to vote against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who, they write, “has fueled white American nationalism with xenophobic appeals and religious intolerance at the expense of gospel values, democratic principles, and important international relationships.”

The letter was posted to Change.org on Thursday, and had nearly 5,000 signatures by midday Friday.

<snip>

Hillary Clinton called D. Trump supporters "deplorable", evangelical leaders are calling D. Trump "extremist" and... and... and...

Sorry about the scummy language in the title of this thread but it's a direct quote from the leader of the Republican party.

Shame

That was a very clever title. Lol

If they were really Christians, I would be a lot more impressed. Read the comments here from the so-called "christians". They are human pretzels and no matter what he says or does, they will blame President Clinton and they will vote for Drumpf.

Remember that he has been accused by three different women who, as very young girls were raped by Drumpf. The RWNJ traitors simply don't care.

Really proves how they see women - their wives, daughters, sisters and mothers.

Forum List

Back