Evangelicals Renounce Trump: 'Our Faith Hangs In The Balance'

Trump apologized and said he was sorry, the Christian thing to do is forgive him.

End of thread :)
Is that how you're going to explain it to your girls that you and they should still support him? He's not sorry, Sassy, and we both know he's not going to change. I'm sure you've run into guys like that; we all have. It's part of life, it's not the end of the world, but it's a part of life I'd like to see us change for our daughters and granddaughters.

We seem to have a general attitude that there is an open season on women. It is that underlying attitude that fuels so many rapes in the military and in colleges. Women are fair game--grab their snatch, view them as nothing but sex objects, move in on 'em at will. We've come a long way but respect? That's still a battle.

Anyone who still supports him is saying his attitude is unfortunate but tolerable.

Only he and God knows his heart, and you let me worry about raising our children, it is absolutely, positively none of your concern or business
I'm asking you a question as a mother, not telling you how to raise your kids. This is seriously troubling to me.

Yet you're voting for Hillary who took the lead on publicly attacking any woman who dared to speak out against her sexual predator husband.

What a woman of conviction you are. Liar. What if Kathleen Wiley, Paula Jones or Juanita Broadderick were your daughter, mom?

Trump apologized and said he was sorry, the Christian thing to do is forgive him.

Is that how you're going to explain it to your girls that you and they should still support him? He's not sorry, Sassy, and we both know he's not going to change. I'm sure you've run into guys like that; we all have. It's part of life, it's not the end of the world, but it's a part of life I'd like to see us change for our daughters and granddaughters.

We seem to have a general attitude that there is an open season on women. It is that underlying attitude that fuels so many rapes in the military and in colleges. Women are fair game--grab their snatch, view them as nothing but sex objects, move in on 'em at will. We've come a long way but respect? That's still a battle.

Anyone who still supports him is saying his attitude is unfortunate but tolerable.
Anyone that still supports him is a grownup and thinks you are better off living in your bubble world. You honestly don't know how men talk?
It's making me feel pretty sad this morning, having to wonder now if all men have that attitude toward women, yes. Of course I've heard of 'locker room talk,' and I know boys like to brag and lie about their sexual conquests when they're adolescents. I assumed they outgrew it.

Yeah I know....I wonder if Bill Clinton will ever outgrow such things?
Not talking about Bill or Trump, either one, there. This election has not been about male/female to me up to now, but for some reason this has opened a can of worms for me about respect for women in general. I haven't put my finger on it yet, but I'm working through it.
I don't agree that he is a (1) predator (2) pervert, or that his gropes are (3) sexual assault. Let's put things in perspective, please. But the underlying attitude doesn't improve because he isn't jailable for it.

Only he and God knows his heart, and you let me worry about raising our children, it is absolutely, positively none of your concern or business
I'm asking you a question as a mother, not telling you how to raise your kids. This is seriously troubling to me.

Is it troubling because it's Trump? I'm having a very difficult time buying into the faux outrage given the Clinton's past.

Yet you're voting for Hillary who took the lead on publicly attacking any woman who dared to speak out against her sexual predator husband.

What a woman of conviction you are. Liar. What if Kathleen Wiley, Paula Jones or Juanita Broadderick were your daughter, mom?
That the only defense you can come up with? The other guy? Can't say as a I blame you. Trump is indefensible.

Anyone that still supports him is a grownup and thinks you are better off living in your bubble world. You honestly don't know how men talk?
It's making me feel pretty sad this morning, having to wonder now if all men have that attitude toward women, yes. Of course I've heard of 'locker room talk,' and I know boys like to brag and lie about their sexual conquests when they're adolescents. I assumed they outgrew it.

Yeah I know....I wonder if Bill Clinton will ever outgrow such things?
Not talking about Bill or Trump, either one, there. This election has not been about male/female to me up to now, but for some reason this has opened a can of worms for me about respect for women in general. I haven't put my finger on it yet, but I'm working through it.
I don't agree that he is a (1) predator (2) pervert, or that his gropes are (3) sexual assault. Let's put things in perspective, please. But the underlying attitude doesn't improve because he isn't jailable for it.

Here's a start if you want to start caring about respect for women.

Voting for someone who took the lead on publicly destroying any woman who dared to speak out against her sexual predator husband isn't caring about "respect for women in general"

That the only defense you can come up with? The other guy? Can't say as a I blame you. Trump is indefensible.

And Bill isn't? Your partisanship is showing

Is it troubling because it's Trump? I'm having a very difficult time buying into the faux outrage given the Clinton's past.

And Hillary's direct participation in it

No, not Bill. Hillary. Seriously, you weren't able to read my post? Government education?

My post is about your lies, you don't give a shit about attacking women because you're going to vote for a woman who attacked women after they were attacked by her husband.

Why do you hate women?

No, not cuz it's Trump except that he's running for President. I certainly didn't need any further reasons to not support him. I just wonder how the Republican party can continue to. Character does mean something, still. I know it does to you and it does to me.
Clinton has had lots of faux outrages that I thought were stupid. She needs a new adjective, too--"Horrific" is getting really old. I NEVER wanted to vote for her and the only reason I decided for awhile that I would is to stop Trump from getting in the WH. But all the shit coming out on her is smelling pretty bad, too, and just reinforcing my opinion of her from the get go.
I'm so bummed I don't know if I can even vote for my favorite Republican senator, who I've always supported, because I'm so disgusted with how the Repubs have handled this election. So I probably won't vote at all.

No, not cuz it's Trump except that he's running for President. I certainly didn't need any further reasons to not support him. I just wonder how the Republican party can continue to. Character does mean something, still. I know it does to you and it does to me.
Clinton has had lots of faux outrages that I thought were stupid. She needs a new adjective, too--"Horrific" is getting really old. I NEVER wanted to vote for her and the only reason I decided for awhile that I would is to stop Trump from getting in the WH. But all the shit coming out on her is smelling pretty bad, too, and just reinforcing my opinion of her from the get go.
I'm so bummed I don't know if I can even vote for my favorite Republican senator, who I've always supported, because I'm so disgusted with how the Repubs have handled this election. So I probably won't vote at all.

Yeah like we wonder how you democrats continue to support the Clintons....see where this is going?

Not voting isn't the answer. Look I don't agree with what Trump said and I found it repulsive but I'm looking at the entire picture, not a snapshot of something that was said years ago

Its right there in Ten Commandments....thou shalt not vote for non-christians......LLMMAAOOOOO......funny what lib "christians" come up while voting for abortionists

Yeah like we wonder how you democrats continue to support the Clintons....see where this is going?

Not voting isn't the answer. Look I don't agree with what Trump said and I found it repulsive but I'm looking at the entire picture, not a snapshot of something that was said years ago
Yup. I guess that's what the Dems are doing as well, looking at the big picture and choosing what they think is most important. Whatever the choice, it sure will be the economy or immigration or the war on ISIS, not character. The powers that be have dished up this for our consideration: A woman defending her husband with every sleazy trick in the book to keep her apartment in the West Wing, or a man who--as Geraldo says--sounds like a subway groper. What a fucking choice.

Yup. I guess that's what the Dems are doing as well, looking at the big picture and choosing what they think is most important. Whatever the choice, it sure will be the economy or immigration or the war on ISIS, not character. The powers that be have dished up this for our consideration: A woman defending her husband with every sleazy trick in the book to keep her apartment in the West Wing, or a man who--as Geraldo says--sounds like a subway groper. What a fucking choice.

If you want my honest thoughts....we're fucked either way....and that makes me fear for my children's futures

So much for the GOP being the morally superior party. Trump has finally destroyed the republican party all by himself.

Gary Johnson can now say that he is the republican alternative. It's all you've got cons.

I always like the attacks on Republicans for not being moral while you continue to vote for liberal tax and spenders who evade and commit fraud on their own taxes to your silence
Let's not forget about her letting 4people die, then lied about it.

Nope. You're wrong and you know it. The Repubs admitted they cut security and they admitted that both Secty Clinton and President Obama requested security and were denied. Get a new lie.

So much for the GOP being the morally superior party. Trump has finally destroyed the republican party all by himself.

Gary Johnson can now say that he is the republican alternative. It's all you've got cons.

I always like the attacks on Republicans for not being moral while you continue to vote for liberal tax and spenders who evade and commit fraud on their own taxes to your silence
Let's not forget about her letting 4people die, then lied about it.

Nope. You're wrong and you know it. The Repubs admitted they cut security and they admitted that both Secty Clinton and President Obama requested security and were denied. Get a new lie.

What difference does it make how much security there is when Clinton didn't send it? Talk about deflection

I was blessed with neighbors that possess pussies that nobody would covet.

I believe the error is that human beings don't understand that Drumpf speaks for the rabid right. He's not bringing down the Repub/GOP. He represents them perfectly. This ^^^ post ^^^ is how RWNJ traitors actually feel about women - including their own wives, mothers and daughters. Just as Drumpf has been very clear that he feels the same way about his own daughters.

I was blessed with neighbors that possess pussies that nobody would covet.

I believe the error is that human beings don't understand that Drumpf speaks for the rabid right. He's not bringing down the Repub/GOP. He represents them perfectly. This ^^^ post ^^^ is how RWNJ traitors actually feel about women - including their own wives, mothers and daughters. Just as Drumpf has been very clear that he feels the same way about his own daughters.
so,,,, you saying you want me to try to hook you up with the ugly beasts?

Forum List

Back