Even $5 Million Couldn’t Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

The question is why would the Republican Party want anything to do with Justin Beiber?

Thank The Goddess! Life is much better in Bieber-Free Zones!

This could be because he really doesn't like Trump or the fact that most people in the movie industry know that if you associate with a republican the 'liberals' in charge won't do business with you anymore. I suspect that it is a little bit of both for him.

Anyone that doesnt vote for Hillary is either cutting off their nose to spite their face or dumb as a box of toenail clippings. Voting for Drumpf is the epitome of mental retardation.

I agree on Trump, but it's so funny how you see the hag lying to you as a beauty queen. Hillary is every bit as bad as Trump
If Hilary was every bit as bad as Drumpf I wouldnt consider a vote for Drumpf to be foolish and irresponsible. Hilary is the ugly chick you pick up at the end of the night because you are hard up. Drumpf is the transvestite you pretend is a real woman.

This will probably be the first time in history someone wins simply because the other option is so blatantly terrible.

Nope, Hillary's the same transvestite, she's just calling you "baby" while she does you and you like that
You sound like you have had this experience before?

Hilary is actually a woman...I hope.

Um ... you're the one who started talking about transvestites, Holmes. You do the math.

And you didn't get your own analogy?

:wtf:

What I said was that you only like her more because she says what you want to hear. But she's lying to you, she's still a guy. Sorry man, wish you knew that before she serviced you, huh? She's an arrogant liar who is owned by corporate America, she's not a chick. Since you didn't get your own analogy, that didn't make sense, huh?
No Hilary is actually a woman. She gave birth to a daughter.

I got my own analogy fine. It was you that messed it up and claimed Hilary wasnt a woman.

I agree on Trump, but it's so funny how you see the hag lying to you as a beauty queen. Hillary is every bit as bad as Trump
If Hilary was every bit as bad as Drumpf I wouldnt consider a vote for Drumpf to be foolish and irresponsible. Hilary is the ugly chick you pick up at the end of the night because you are hard up. Drumpf is the transvestite you pretend is a real woman.

This will probably be the first time in history someone wins simply because the other option is so blatantly terrible.

Nope, Hillary's the same transvestite, she's just calling you "baby" while she does you and you like that
You sound like you have had this experience before?

Hilary is actually a woman...I hope.

Um ... you're the one who started talking about transvestites, Holmes. You do the math.

And you didn't get your own analogy?

:wtf:

What I said was that you only like her more because she says what you want to hear. But she's lying to you, she's still a guy. Sorry man, wish you knew that before she serviced you, huh? She's an arrogant liar who is owned by corporate America, she's not a chick. Since you didn't get your own analogy, that didn't make sense, huh?
No Hilary is actually a woman. She gave birth to a daughter.

I got my own analogy fine. It was you that messed it up and claimed Hilary wasnt a woman.

You just showed again you don't get your own analogy

Most of them aren't brain-dead criminals. Again, the boy has no morals, ethics, or values... though, that's a point in favor of him being a Democrat.
If he has no morals, ethics or values, how do you explain him turning down $5M for 45 minutes work?

Stupidity
..even you would blow Obama on stage for $5 million.
Think he'd do it for fifty cents~
What is it with you people and your fixation on blowjobs and anal sex?
No wonder the rent boys do so well when the RNC's in town.
Just following Asslapse lead!
"He started it!"...yep, definitely a Trump supporter.

If he has no morals, ethics or values, how do you explain him turning down $5M for 45 minutes work?

Stupidity
You certainly are a whiny little subversive today...someone stole your cookie...again?

Stupidity
There are the Hillary rules, then the rules for everyone else. Definitely a Hillary supporter

Stupidity
You certainly are a whiny little subversive today...someone stole your cookie...again?
Huh?
I’m very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words.

Another stupid thread from Lakhota.....Bieber is a joke.....his lifestyle is more suited for democrats, drugs and ignorance

don't like the subject matter so thought you'd troll by?

dumb donald couldn't get any a-listers. was nice to see chachi though..... was better than an empty chair.

Bieber has standards - that the RNC didn't meet. Hilarious........................................

Huh?

You know words like come closer if you want me to blow you to the Democrat Gods you worship? You sound like Justin Beeber

Another stupid thread from Lakhota.....Bieber is a joke.....his lifestyle is more suited for democrats, drugs and ignorance

dumb donald couldn't get any a-listers. was nice to see chachi though..... was better than an empty chair.
To be fair, any performer knows that accepting a job from Trump means that they are likely not to get paid.

Huh?

You know words like come closer if you want me to blow you to the Democrat Gods you worship? You sound like Justin Beeber
My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body.

To be fair, any performer knows that accepting a job from Trump means that they are likely not to get paid.

that and no one who has any type of reputation wants to be associated with him.

Huh?
Too bad no brain to go with them!

Huh?

My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body.

Yes, they stroke your clit fabulously, girl friend. Beeber is a pretty boy too. And you want to show him how pretty he is, don't you?

Forum List

Back