Even $5 Million Couldn’t Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

Uhm. Principles? Ethical? Do you know how many times that kid has gone to jail? He starts fights at bars, got into a first fight at a basketball game, spits on his fans, stole a girl's cell phone, rammed a Four Wheeler into some random person's van, is an actual racist, drives while drunk, abandons one of his pets in another country, drag raced all over some random neighborhood while drunk, at like, super early in the morning, annnd probably even worse things we haven't heard about. If you're going to act like he didn't do it because he's a Democrat, sure, you can have him.

He's a Canadian.
Most of them aren't brain-dead criminals. Again, the boy has no morals, ethics, or values... though, that's a point in favor of him being a Democrat.
If he has no morals, ethics or values, how do you explain him turning down $5M for 45 minutes work?

Stupidity
..even you would blow Obama on stage for $5 million.
Think he'd do it for fifty cents~
What is it with you people and your fixation on blowjobs and anal sex?
No wonder the rent boys do so well when the RNC's in town.

Uhm. Principles? Ethical? Do you know how many times that kid has gone to jail? He starts fights at bars, got into a first fight at a basketball game, spits on his fans, stole a girl's cell phone, rammed a Four Wheeler into some random person's van, is an actual racist, drives while drunk, abandons one of his pets in another country, drag raced all over some random neighborhood while drunk, at like, super early in the morning, annnd probably even worse things we haven't heard about. If you're going to act like he didn't do it because he's a Democrat, sure, you can have him.

He's a Canadian.
Most of them aren't brain-dead criminals. Again, the boy has no morals, ethics, or values... though, that's a point in favor of him being a Democrat.
If he has no morals, ethics or values, how do you explain him turning down $5M for 45 minutes work?

Stupidity
Displaying 'morals, ethics or values' to your financial detriment makes you stupid?
You're definitely a Trump supporter.
My first post in this thread details how he has none of those. Whatever reason he had, it wasn't any of those three things.

He's a Canadian.

Stupidity
Displaying 'morals, ethics or values' to your financial detriment makes you stupid?
You're definitely a Trump supporter.
Yes, $5 million is a price that one would park his morals, ethics and principles as you are NOT hurting anyone!...And you could give it away to a good charity!

He's a Canadian.

Stupidity
Think he'd do it for fifty cents~
What is it with you people and your fixation on blowjobs and anal sex?
No wonder the rent boys do so well when the RNC's in town.
Just following Asslapse lead!

You know what they say about making a deal with the devil ...

It could’ve been the biggest single payday of his life, but Justin Bieber declined the offer to perform at the Republican National Convention.

Bieber turned down $5 million from Republican Party donors to perform a 45-minute show at the venue near Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC in Cleveland, Ohio, according to TMZ. He wasn’t allowed to say anything disparaging about Trump or the GOP.

Even $5 Million Couldn't Get Justin Bieber To Perform At The RNC

So, performing for Trump at the RNC was against Justin Beiber's principles. Does that mean Beiber is more ethical than Trump and the RNC?
Wow! I thought JB was an airhead.

He is. What does that tell you...
Trump supporters are morons.

Actually, I don't necessarily disagree with that statement, but Hellary supporters are ignorant, illogical fools. And it sucks for America that one will be President.

Ohhhhh, now that's an important political point. Don't you got a dick somewhere to suck?

No shit, Obama is still president....lakhota needs to get the knee pads out.

Ok, I've put up with your childish shit long enough. You're now on ignore. Bye...

Oh well Buckeye, you may be on his ignore list, but worry not, your tax dollars will still go to Lakhota and his band of stone age welfare recipients.

So at least there's that.

It could’ve been the biggest single payday of his life, but Justin Bieber declined the offer to perform at the Republican National Convention.

Bieber turned down $5 million from Republican Party donors to perform a 45-minute show at the venue near Quicken Loans Arena during the RNC in Cleveland, Ohio, according to TMZ. He wasn’t allowed to say anything disparaging about Trump or the GOP.

So, performing for Trump at the RNC was against Justin Beiber's principles. Does that mean Beiber is more ethical than Trump and the RNC?

Actually, I don't necessarily disagree with that statement, but Hellary supporters are ignorant, illogical fools. And it sucks for America that one will be President.
In this particular instance if they are voting for Hilary out of the duty of being responsible i would disagree. Only someone ignorant and illogical would vote for Drumpf.

No, Tonto, it doesn't

In this particular instance if they are voting for Hilary out of the duty of being responsible i would disagree. Only someone ignorant and illogical would vote for Drumpf.

Yeah, informed logical people would vote for Hillary. What a useless tool of the DNC you are

It's funny to see the GOP react like a dude who just was rejected by a pretty girl.

"Well, I didn't want you anyway" riiiight. The 5 molly was just a joke hehe:frown:

It's funny to see the GOP react like a dude who just was rejected by a pretty girl.

"Well, I didn't want you anyway" riiiight. The 5 molly was just a joke hehe:frown:

Um ... who said that?

It's a lot of work to drive the k-k-ommunist k-k-klown k-k-kar, isn't it? Sometimes you have to just make it up

Yeah, informed logical people would vote for Hillary. What a useless tool of the DNC you are
Anyone that doesnt vote for Hillary is either cutting off their nose to spite their face or dumb as a box of toenail clippings. Voting for Drumpf is the epitome of mental retardation.

Anyone that doesnt vote for Hillary is either cutting off their nose to spite their face or dumb as a box of toenail clippings. Voting for Drumpf is the epitome of mental retardation.

I agree on Trump, but it's so funny how you see the hag lying to you as a beauty queen. Hillary is every bit as bad as Trump

I agree on Trump, but it's so funny how you see the hag lying to you as a beauty queen. Hillary is every bit as bad as Trump
If Hilary was every bit as bad as Drumpf I wouldnt consider a vote for Drumpf to be foolish and irresponsible. Hilary is the ugly chick you pick up at the end of the night because you are hard up. Drumpf is the transvestite you pretend is a real woman.

This will probably be the first time in history someone wins simply because the other option is so blatantly terrible.

If Hilary was every bit as bad as Drumpf I wouldnt consider a vote for Drumpf to be foolish and irresponsible. Hilary is the ugly chick you pick up at the end of the night because you are hard up. Drumpf is the transvestite you pretend is a real woman.

This will probably be the first time in history someone wins simply because the other option is so blatantly terrible.

Nope, Hillary's the same transvestite, she's just calling you "baby" while she does you and you like that

Nope, Hillary's the same transvestite, she's just calling you "baby" while she does you and you like that
You sound like you have had this experience before?

Hilary is actually a woman...I hope.

You sound like you have had this experience before?

Hilary is actually a woman...I hope.

Um ... you're the one who started talking about transvestites, Holmes. You do the math.

And you didn't get your own analogy?

:wtf:

What I said was that you only like her more because she says what you want to hear. But she's lying to you, she's still a guy. Sorry man, wish you knew that before she serviced you, huh? She's an arrogant liar who is owned by corporate America, she's not a chick. Since you didn't get your own analogy, that didn't make sense, huh?

Forum List

Back