Even KENYA is building a border wall to keep out foreign invaders

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo's own birth country and yet obozo says america should not build walls!!!! Obozo wants all of latin america to dump their welfare trash on us. He knows they'll vote for the welfare party.

Kenya Begins Building Wall Along Somali Border

april 26 2016 GABORONE, Botswana — Kenya has confirmed it will begin construction of a 700-kilometer-long security wall along the northeastern border with Somalia as part of a broader national security plan to curb cross-border terror attacks by Somali terrorist group al-Shabab.

Addressing the media in Nairobi over the weekend, Kenya's Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery said that contrary to assertions by the Somali government and some influential clans and communities on either side of the border, the fence would not limit or deter the movement of people between the two countries.

Instead, he said the fence would limit cross-border terrorist movements and enable the country to prevent attacks which have killed more than 400 people in the country since 2012.

Obozo's own birth country and yet obozo says america should not build walls!!!! Obozo wants all of latin america to dump their welfare trash on us. He knows they'll vote for the welfare party.

april 26 2016 GABORONE, Botswana — Kenya has confirmed it will begin construction of a 700-kilometer-long security wall along the northeastern border with Somalia as part of a broader national security plan to curb cross-border terror attacks by Somali terrorist group al-Shabab.

Addressing the media in Nairobi over the weekend, Kenya's Interior Cabinet Secretary Joseph Nkaissery said that contrary to assertions by the Somali government and some influential clans and communities on either side of the border, the fence would not limit or deter the movement of people between the two countries.

Instead, he said the fence would limit cross-border terrorist movements and enable the country to prevent attacks which have killed more than 400 people in the country since 2012.

Except that Obama was born in Kenya.

Plus, walls make illegal immigration worse in the US. With little to no border enforcement, crossing the border was easier. So people would come, work, then go home. With border enforcement increased, its much more difficult and expensive to cross the border. So once someone gets here......they're far more likely to stay. As getting here again was so much more expensive.

Which is why the number of illegal immigrants in the US skyrocketed as the border security increased. Quadrupling even as border security doubled.

Plus, walls make illegal immigration worse in the US. With little to no border enforcement, crossing the border was easier. So people would come, work, then go home. With border enforcement increased, its much more difficult and expensive to cross the border. So once someone gets here......they're far more likely to stay. As getting here again was so much more expensive.

Which is why the number of illegal immigrants in the US skyrocketed as the border security increased. Quadrupling even as border security doubled.

I'm well aware of that argument. 50 years ago mexicans would come here for the summer and work and then go back to mexico the rest of the year. Do that year after year. But i think you're wrong in saying that border enforcement forces them to now come here and stay. They stay now because they get so many freebies like free schooling and free health care.

Yes....let's be like Kenya.

I'm well aware of that argument. 50 years ago mexicans would come here for the summer and work and then go back to mexico the rest of the year. Do that year after year. But i think you're wrong in saying that border enforcement forces them to now come here and stay. They stay now because they get so many freebies like free schooling and free health care.

I disagree. Crossing the border was something a family could do with a van 50 years ago for the cost of gas money. Now its something that they have to pay a professional thousands of dollars per person to achieve. The trip is more difficult, more expensive (by orders of magnitude), and more dangerous. So...once they're here, they're far less likely to want to brave the experience again.

Which is why they stay. And why the illegal population has skyrocketed. Because the wall increases the value of staying and decreases the value of going home.

The decisions to come here are overwhelmingly economic ones. If you make it more expensive to get here, you'll make it less likely people will want to pay the expense again later.

So a wall is possible with a bunch of bush wacking Kenyans, but not in America? LMAO ok!

So a wall is possible with a bunch of bush wacking Kenyans, but not in America? LMAO ok!

The economic incentive is huge here. And don't take my word for it on border security. As we've ramped up border security and made the trip more difficult......the illegal population increased by a factor of 4.

You're getting exactly the opposite result you want. As long as the economic incentive remains, people will come. If you make it expensive and dangerous to get here.....they'll stay.

The economic incentive is huge here. And don't take my word for it on border security. As we've ramped up border security and made the trip more difficult......the illegal population increased by a factor of 4.

You're getting exactly the opposite result you want. As long as the economic incentive remains, people will come. If you make it expensive and dangerous to get here.....they'll stay.
I don't think a wall is the answer, I was saying people that say a wall cant be done are fuckin morons.
I want to take away ALL incentive for them. I figure they will leave when they are all hungry, sick and sleeping in the street.

I don't think a wall is the answer, I was saying people that say a wall cant be done are fuckin morons.
I want to take away ALL incentive for them. I figure they will leave when they are all hungry, sick and sleeping in the street.

Removing the incentive would certainly make far more sense. Its always been my preferred method of deailing with the situation: focus on the supplier. Not the user.

Removing the incentive would certainly make far more sense. Its always been my preferred method of deailing with the situation: focus on the supplier. Not the user.
I always say "focus on the cause not the effect"

I disagree. Crossing the border was something a family could do with a van 50 years ago for the cost of gas money. Now its something that they have to pay a professional thousands of dollars per person to achieve. The trip is more difficult, more expensive (by orders of magnitude), and more dangerous. So...once they're here, they're far less likely to want to brave the experience again.

You didn't understand a word i said, did you?

And you are obviously right. As long as we give them jobs and welfare and free health care and free school and drivers licenses, they will come. Take away the jobs and freebies and they will leave. Getting rid of these invaders is very easy and we will save a fortune doing so, but our congressmen and judges and of course, obozo, all take corporate bribes to let them stay.

Lock up all the users. Segregate them, let them suffer, and deny them any drug other than over the counter drugs for head ache and upset stomach.

When demand stops, business vanishes.

You didn't understand a word i said, did you?

I did understand you. I just didn't agree with you.

Forum List

Back