Even Republicans now calling Trump "preposterous"

Sherlock Holmes

Jul 1, 2024
You just couldn't make this stuff up, incredible, I haven't laughed so much since Nov 2020 when Trump lost the election:

1720464373875.png

He [Trump] added: “I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

You just couldn't make this stuff up, incredible, I haven't laughed so much since Nov 2020 when Trump lost the election:

View attachment 973782

Lets see. The replace civil servants thing is to reverse the Obama/Biden era expansion of roles that are political and policy directing into civil service titles. I'm for it.

The Education department should be reduced to something that sets minimum standards only, no pass through funding to States as a tool to force them to knuckle under to federal demands.

The Justice Department works for the President, not the unelected twats that currently occupy the higher roles.

They won't be able to ban it, States where abortion is legal will still have access to it.

I can guarantee you that not one leftist here has ever read it. The pundits that scream "Extreme right-wing" haven't read it. The propaganda organizations called the media haven't read it.

I can guarantee you that not one leftist here has ever read it. The pundits that scream "Extreme right-wing" haven't read it. The propaganda organizations called the media haven't read it.

Perhaps, but here's a great introduction to it with lots of actual quotes for anyone who hasn't read it:

Forum List

Back