Even The Democrats ...

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Even the Democrats, with their limited abilities in cognizance and logic have got to know they - with the plagiaristic performance of the Three "scholarly" Stooges at their hearing today - have finally set fire to their own political crotch.

I don't believe their media can save them this time. These hearings - including Kavanaugh - have provided an plethora of snappy one liners and hysterical rants of error for the Republicans to include in the campaign ads.

EVEN the Democrats. :auiqs.jpg: Cue the calliope music.

2020 will be quite fun.

Whether he wanted to or not, Turley pretty much wrecked the Democrat's little circle-jerk.

Game over. :21:

The GOP needs to go into full combat mode...I won't hold my breath however...

Only watched a few snippets here and there, yet every one has contained elements that would get thrown out of any just courtroom.

• Speculation
  • Hearsay
  • Non sequitur
  • Post hoc fallacy
  • Straw man
  • Appeal to emotion
  • Appeal to (their own) authority
And that's over the course of maybe 10-15 minutes total.....Aside from Turley, who the hell are these dweebs?

Only watched a few snippets here and there, yet every one has contained elements that would get thrown out of any just courtroom.

• Speculation
  • Hearsay
  • Non sequitur
  • Post hoc fallacy
  • Straw man
  • Appeal to emotion
And that's over the course of maybe 10-15 minutes total.....Aside from Turley, who the hell are these dweebs?

A bunch of hand picked Dem hacks called to convict president Trump in the media.

• Speculation
  • Hearsay
  • Non sequitur
  • Post hoc fallacy
  • Straw man
  • Appeal to emotion
A bunch of hand picked Dem hacks called to convict president Trump in the media.
The Republicans were the hacks. Claiming the evidence was skimpy, when Trump ordered people not to testify. I'll be kind and just call them disingenuous.

• Speculation
  • Hearsay
  • Non sequitur
  • Post hoc fallacy
  • Straw man
  • Appeal to emotion
The Republicans were the hacks. Claiming the evidence was skimpy, when Trump ordered people not to testify. I'll be kind and just call them disingenuous.

Obama ordered people in his administration not to testify on dozens of occasions and you people had no problem with that. :anj_stfu:

• Speculation
  • Hearsay
  • Non sequitur
  • Post hoc fallacy
  • Straw man
  • Appeal to emotion
Obama ordered people in his administration not to testify on dozens of occasions and you people had no problem with that.
I think not. Without evidence that's just FAKE NEWS and irrelevant deflection from the matter at hand.

• Speculation
  • Hearsay
  • Non sequitur
  • Post hoc fallacy
  • Straw man
  • Appeal to emotion
Obama ordered people in his administration not to testify on dozens of occasions and you people had no problem with that.
I think not. Without evidence that's just FAKE NEWS and irrelevant deflection from the matter at hand.

Its a matter of public record fool, suck it.

• Speculation
  • Hearsay
  • Non sequitur
  • Post hoc fallacy
  • Straw man
  • Appeal to emotion

Its a matter of public record fool, suck it.
The moronic left never heard of Executive Privilege.

This whole thing is an act...a sham...both the dems and the republicans are working to destroy Trump...don't buy it that the GOP is on Trumps side....by the time the senate gets this case they will find something for the republicans to endorse impeachment.....and Trump will be removed....its in the cards its all over...if the GOP wanted this to stop they would of found a way....they are fucking in on it!!!

Forum List

Back