Even though tRump insulted, betrayed and put troops in harms way, some still kisses his butt.

Yes bringing our men back from fighting for worthless muslims and NOT DYING, for the same, REALLY annoys the neo-leftist, DemonRAT scum!

I was watching him on TV.

He said you can't imagine what they had to go through. They had to darken the windows and turn out lights.

No kidding. That's what he said.

Yes bringing our men back from fighting for worthless muslims and NOT DYING, for the same, REALLY annoys the neo-leftist, DemonRAT scum!
You ever heard of 9/11?

Where did that happen?

Who did it?

Who did Republicans let go?

Who did Republicans wrongly attack.

Oh, sorry, I got distracted.

So stopping them over there is better than trying to stop them over here.

Try to figure out why.

I was watching him on TV.

He said you can't imagine what they had to go through. They had to darken the windows and turn out lights.

No kidding. That's what he said.
AND?....You deranged little pieces of shit still can't....
trump-still-your-president-good-witch-of-the-east.jpg

You ever heard of 9/11?

Where did that happen?

Who did it?

Who did Republicans let go?

Who did Republicans wrongly attack.

Oh, sorry, I got distracted.

So stopping them over there is better than trying to stop them over here.

Try to figure out why.
They are attacking each other over there....please try to keep up with almost decade old news jerkoff!

I wonder if we can get any thread going on any subject here that TDS will not go on............I don't think it is possible.........

I'm sure those "insulted, betrayed and put in harms way" troops will enjoy their pay raise. The biggest in eight years.

The mark is 0.3 percent above what President Donald Trump and the Pentagon had requested. It translates into about a $680 annual boost from 2017 pay for younger enlisted ranks, and about $1,080 a year for more senior enlisted and junior officers. A mid-career officer will see almost $2,000 a year extra under the plan.

The lefty loons, as usual, are nuts.

Gee, who knew that The Trump Cult would defend Mr Bone Spurs' lame brained foreign policy decisions? Tough guy Trump bending over for a dirtbag like Erdogan is amost as bad as Trump kissing Putin's ass.

All is good for The Trumptard Cult!

Soldiers know what their pay raises are. How can Trump stand in front of them, face them and say he made sure they got a pay raise for the first time in 10 years? They know what their pay raises are. And the biggest raises came in 2009 and 2010, when Obama was president.
How does he lie to the soldiers like that? I don’t get it, I just don’t get it? When he lies to soldiers like that, that’s Republicans lying to the soldiers.

Gee, who knew that The Trump Cult would defend Mr Bone Spurs' lame brained foreign policy decisions? Tough guy Trump bending over for a dirtbag like Erdogan is amost as bad as Trump kissing Putin's ass.

Lottery number of 356 out of 365 seems to make ABNORMALS go even crazier than what is normal FOR THEM....in other words he was in the draft but his lottery number was NEVER CALLED....BUT. don't let FACTS get in the way of entertaining us REGULAR PEOPLE with your TDS!....You really can't make this stupidity up...but a chuckle with every demented post is what keeps me comings back!

Soldiers know what their pay raises are. How can Trump stand in front of them, face them and say he made sure they got a pay raise for the first time in 10 years? They know what their pay raises are. And the biggest raises came in 2009 and 2010, when Obama was president.
How does he lie to the soldiers like that? I don’t get it, I just don’t get it? When he lies to soldiers like that, that’s Republicans lying to the soldiers.
Perhaps that was HIGHEST pay raise in 10 years....but perhaps THIS will make you feel better...

orZ8AVq.jpg

It is hard to believe mistreated, mocked and neglected troops kissing up to the sorry traitor tRump who has caused so much misery for them and the Democracy they defend and represent! Disgraceful fools.

Trump Told Two 'Flagrant Lies' To US Troops' Faces About Pay Raise He Said 'I Got You'

'We're no longer the suckers': Trump to US troops during first visit to combat zone
Democrats who have a long history of attacking, insulting, demeaning, screwing, abandoning, end discarding the military can't understand why the military loves Trump...

upload_2018-12-27_11-13-34.jpeg

:p

I see you enjoy watching our young men and women dying for a Muslim war.....and you call us a cult!....You are one sick psycho!

Forum List

Back