Even with 9/11, Trump makes it all about him, then lied about it.

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018

Trump went and lied about being down there at the scene when the twin towers collapsed while speaking to the first responders. How anyone can vote for this sick, lying puppy, is beyond me. What in God's name were you people thinking? In the name of all the dead and first responders, he had to go and lie about that? He made the speech about him. ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME? What kind of a horrible person does such a thing? Can you imagine what the responders were thinking when he blurted out that lie, and made the speech about him? What an insult to all the brave men and women who risked their lives on that horrible day.

Never in the history of this country have we ever had to deal with such insanity like Trump.

Not again...someone help ol BWK out here so he or she doesn't make a fool out of him or herself.....

As I recall, St Trumpy was the first one on the scene that day.

God bless St Trumpy!

Trump went and lied about being down there at the scene when the twin towers collapsed while speaking to the first responders. How anyone can vote for this sick, lying puppy, is beyond me. What in God's name were you people thinking? In the name of all the dead and first responders, he had to go and lie about that? He made the speech about him. ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME? What kind of a horrible person does such a thing? Can you imagine what the responders were thinking when he blurted out that lie, and made the speech about him? What an insult to all the brave men and women who risked their lives on that horrible day.

Never in the history of this country have we ever had to deal with such insanity like Trump.

Here come the funny face cowards again. What a bunch of pussies.

Not again...someone help ol BWK out here so he or she doesn't make a fool out of him or herself.....
Facts and the truth are foolish? I see you won't be debating anything, as always.
This crap was a thread from yesterday dummy....video was found showing Trump at ground zero with his work crew....being interviewed....do yourself a favor and delete the thread....

Lol! Two funny faces! Like one of these Toads is going to prove the link wrong.

Trump made it all about the first responders. The crazy angry TDS left made it all about him.

Facts and the truth are foolish? I see you won't be debating anything, as always.
This crap was a thread from yesterday dummy....video was found showing Trump at ground zero with his work crew....being interviewed....do yourself a favor and delete the thread....
Maybe! But isn't it funny how no one from Trump's team ever has an argument proving the info is wrong. Hell, you folks can't even make up excuses for Trump's lies.What is wrong with you people? Have you all no spine, no morals, no soul?

Trump made it all about the first responders. The crazy angry TDS left made it all about him.
That's a stupid idiotic argument, because we have Trump on video doing exactly the opposite.

Maybe! But isn't it funny how no one from Trump's team ever has an argument proving the info is wrong. Hell, you folks can't even make up excuses for Trump's lies.What is wrong with you people? Have you all no spine, no morals, no soul?
Find the other thread by Lesh...from yesterday....the video proof is in that thread...even Lesh abandoned the thread early and left Gator there all alone to get creamed....

Find the other thread by Lesh...from yesterday....the video proof is in that thread...even Lesh abandoned the thread early and left Gator there all alone to get creamed....
You won't be doing any creaming. That much I can promise you. And neither will anyone else.

Never in the history of this country have we ever had to deal with such insanity as BWK .

So what are we gonna post tomorrow? That Baltimore looks like a "rat-infested war zone"?

It's already been overdone.

How about Trump can't help himself tweeting every day?

It's already been posted many times.

Man, you are really running out of stuff to post. :auiqs.jpg:

images

What was the Hussein doing during 9/11 and the days after?

Oh, he was having talks with his handlers on how this would effect his community organizer political career, because his name rhymes with the mass murderer responsible for the attacks. He was also very “bothered” with all the displays of the US flag.

Where was President Obama on September 11th, 2001?

Meanwhile the Donald was there:

I bet he was under sniper fire at the time and remembers running across the tarmac to safety.

Forum List

Back