Even with 9/11, Trump makes it all about him, then lied about it.

All we need to remember about 9/11 was it was Muslims who attacked us.

Muslims should be deported with the Mexicans.

Not again...someone help ol BWK out here so he or she doesn't make a fool out of him or herself.....
Facts and the truth are foolish? I see you won't be debating anything, as always.

What was the Hussein doing during 9/11 and the days after?

Oh, he was having talks with his handlers on how this would effect his community organizer political career, because his name rhymes with the mass murderer responsible for the attacks. He was also very “bothered” with all the displays of the US flag.

Where was President Obama on September 11th, 2001?

Meanwhile the Donald was there:

This has to be one of the most retarded posts I have ever seen.

Not again...someone help ol BWK out here so he or she doesn't make a fool out of him or herself.....
Facts and the truth are foolish? I see you won't be debating anything, as always.

Oh, he was having talks with his handlers on how this would effect his community organizer political career, because his name rhymes with the mass murderer responsible for the attacks. He was also very “bothered” with all the displays of the US flag.

Translation: “I can’t dispute the facts”

Never in the history of this country have we ever had to deal with such insanity like Trump.

Never in the history of this country have we ever had to deal with such insanity as BWK .

So what are we gonna post tomorrow? That Baltimore looks like a "rat-infested war zone"?

It's already been overdone.

How about Trump can't help himself tweeting every day?

It's already been posted many times.

Man, you are really running out of stuff to post. :auiqs.jpg:

images

Seeing that he just said that, and his claim was looked into to see if he was telling the truth, while it showed he was not, was not over done. It was new information. Can you imagine if Obama had made those claims? The ground would have shook with Republicans on the war path looking to hang his ass. That wasn't a small lie. It was a huge gigantic lie at the expense of the fallen to make Trump into some hero. What a monster this bastard is, and you want to make small potatoes out of it. This says as much about you as it does Trump.

Translation: “I can’t dispute the facts”

This goes way past facts. It's just plain retarded. A fact never stood a chance, because you could never prove one anyway.

Forum List

Back