Athlete who knew trump and Stormy at Tahoe says Donald bragged about sex with Stormy

A grown man naked with a preteen daughter, also naked, is perverted enough. You defend incest. That makes you scum. Period.

Again, she never said they had sex. YOU say they did because YOU'RE the freaky pervert.

You want me to quote her not saying something she never said?

You're out of your fucking mind, FruitLoops. :cuckoo:
Reread your post scumbag. You said she said they never had sex. Let's see the quote.

Nope. I'm highlighting the fact that you're completely and utterly out of your fucking mind. :cuckoo:
That has never worked. Your opinion of anyone's mental fitness is irrelevant. You have repeatably demonstrated how bias and evil you truly are that no sane person would ever pay any attention to you. Other dishonest lying morons will, but that is all you got.

That has never worked. Your opinion of anyone's mental fitness is irrelevant. You have repeatably demonstrated how bias and evil you truly are that no sane person would ever pay any attention to you. Other dishonest lying morons will, but that is all you got.

It's not my opinion that determines you're deranged. It's your own words that do that. Like you claiming they had sex when she never said that.

Even worse for you, you think it can be appropriate for them to have had sex. That makes YOU the raging pervert, not Biden.

:abgg2q.jpg:

It's not my opinion that determines you're deranged. It's your own words that do that. Like you claiming they had sex when she never said that.

Even worse for you, you think it can be appropriate for them to have had sex. That makes YOU the raging pervert, not Biden.

:abgg2q.jpg:
No it does not. You lose scumbag.

No it does not. You lose scumbag.

Of course it does. She said showers with her dad were "probably not appropriate."

That means they could have been appropriate.

You claim those weren't just showers, they were having sex.

That means YOU think it could have been appropriate for them to have had sex.

You're one sick fucking pervert, FruitLoops. :ack-1:

Only sick fucks like you think it could be appropriate for a father to have sex with his daughter.

embarrassed-gif.489110

Yes, I know you've surrendered both your "fair share of taxes" argument AND your "gun control" argument in service to the Biden crime family.

I hope it was worth it for you!

lol

Wtf are you yammering about now?

Of course it does. She said showers with her dad were "probably not appropriate."

That means they could have been appropriate.

You claim those weren't just showers, they were having sex.

That means YOU think it could have been appropriate for them to have had sex.

You're one sick fucking pervert, FruitLoops. :ack-1:

Only sick fucks like you think it could be appropriate for a father to have sex with his daughter.

embarrassed-gif.489110
All of this for a criminal pedophile? Have fun.

Forum List

Back