Athlete who knew trump and Stormy at Tahoe says Donald bragged about sex with Stormy

convicted sexual abuser
convicted felon 34 counts

And repubs say....HE'S OUR MAN!

And the appeal will take months and possibly years. This is one time that the slow judicial process bites Donald in the butt.
Actually, you are the one saying he is our man and have ensured he will be elected.
Not too bright are you jimboliar??

In context, she is wondering if that's why she played doctor with other children. You really are a stupid man.
You do not know the context. It says what it says. Fail. One more time, Biden is white trash.

I don't defend any. A person isn't a pedophile just because you lie about them being one.
Well, that is another lie. You defend Biden and he is the worst kind of pedophile. And it would be his daughter lying, not me. Get in touch with her and get back to us.

In the diary she said she was sexually active at the time the showers were taking place. How many toddlers can spell inappropriate? You should stop lying. Joe is white trash.

Sad that you have to lie again. No, she didn't say she was sexually active when she showered with her dad. ALL she said was, 'showers w/dad, probably not appropriate'

And moron, she wasn't a toddler when she wrote that in her diary. She was recalling events from her past. How the fuck can anyone be as stupid as you??

Sad that you have to lie again. No, she didn't say she was sexually active when she showered with her dad. ALL she said was, 'showers w/dad, probably not appropriate'

And moron, she wasn't a toddler when she wrote that in her diary. She was recalling events from her past. How the fuck can anyone be as stupid as you??
Wrong again, pedophile lover.

Read the page that has been posted ad infinitum and get back to me.

The page doesn't matter. All that matters is what she wrote about her father. And ALL she wrote was, 'showers w/dad, probably not appropriate.'

Everything you ascribe to her beyond those words stem from your own sick, perverted mind.

Speaking of which -- how's Kari Lake's lawsuits coming along?

:abgg2q.jpg:

The page doesn't matter. All that matters is what she wrote about her father. And ALL she wrote was, 'showers w/dad, probably not appropriate.'

Everything you ascribe to her beyond those words stem from your own sick, perverted mind.

Speaking of which -- how's Kari Lake's lawsuits coming along?

:abgg2q.jpg:
I don't see the page. Post it or STFU.

I don't see the page. Post it or STFU.

Why are you claiming what it says if you don't even know what's in it, FruitLoops??

Untitled.png

Forum List

Back